Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers

Perfect Lipsticks?

I am fair skinned with blonde hair and bluish gray eyes. I need to find the perfect lip color that isn’t to extra, Any suggestions?

Anonymous Insider

Re: Perfect Lipsticks?

Try Chanel #37 L'Exuberante. Its a nice matte pink. The corals are always nice like the makeup Forever shades.

Re: Perfect Lipsticks?

My hair is naturally blonde and I also have blue eyes, so here are some of my suggestions, @KK12216! I went with different colours and shades since I wasn't really sure what you had in mind 😊From top to bottom: elf in Natural, KVD in Mother, Marc Jacobs Liquid Lip Crayon in Night Mauves, Tom Ford in Indian Rose, KVD in Hexagram and Bareminerals liquid lipstick in JujuFrom top to bottom: elf in Natural, KVD in Mother, Marc Jacobs Liquid Lip Crayon in Night Mauves, Tom Ford in Indian Rose, KVD in Hexagram and Bareminerals liquid lipstick in Juju

Elf's Natural lipstick is a perfect everyday nude! It just adds a bit of pink and shine to the lips! 

KVD's mother is a great colour. It might seem a little bold if you're used to nude colours, but it's really beautiful on. 

Marc Jacob's Night Mauves is a gorgeous pinky mauve. It has a beautiful shine and the formula is so good. It just glides on to your lips! 

Tom Ford's Indian rose is a classic. It also has a great formula and is a satin. It's a very beautiful pink nude that you can wear everyday and it's super comfortable. 

KVD's Hexagram is a beautiful matte red. It'll make your eyes pop 😊. It's a little bright, but not too bad. Underage Red and Hellbent from KVD are brighter if that's what you're looking for. 

Lastly, my all time fave lipstick: Juju by Bareminerals. It's a darker matte rose colour and even though it is a little darker than the other nudes I mentioned, it is still perfect for everyday wear. The lipstick formula is so creamy and it smells like chocolate. 

Anonymous Insider

RE: Perfect Lipsticks?

Bright red, deep red, or bright pink would be my recommendation.
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos1
  • From top to bottom: elf in Natural, KVD in Mother, Marc Jacobs Liquid Lip Crayon in Night Mauves, Tom Ford in Indian Rose, KVD in Hexagram and Bareminerals liquid lipstick in Juju
testing