Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Organizing lipstick collection

How do yโ€™all organize your lipsticks??? I have over 150 (not all shown) and I donโ€™t know how to organize them or have a bin big enough to store them all ๐Ÿ˜ซ What do yโ€™all that have massive collections like mine do?! Currently mine are divided by nudes, berries, and brights but I canโ€™t find any legit containers to house all of them in one place

Re: Organizing lipstick collection

I need to eventually get more storage because I have very little space.  I have a few acrylic holders and decorative boxes.  I ran out of space for eye palettes and shadows so I used my 3-tiered tray on wheels bottom tray for palettes mostly indie ones.  I out my single shadows all in a box under my makeup table.  My perfume and nail polishes have their own cart on wheels on other side of my room. 

Two tiered drawers on bottom full plus the topTwo tiered drawers on bottom full plus the topSome in box, some in stacking trays plus lippie pencils in a bagSome in box, some in stacking trays plus lippie pencils in a bagGeneral palettes ran out of spaceGeneral palettes ran out of space

Storage boxes that stackStorage boxes that stack

RE: Re: Organizing lipstick collection

Nice collection and organization @2manyperfumes!

Re: RE: Re: Organizing lipstick collection

Thanks @KehDee ๐Ÿ˜Š

A4E12B66-8EDC-48F9-A838-D596EF9430ED.jpeg

9911C1FC-3160-4962-8C9B-D2434822B9A0.jpeg

I have most (shameful not all) my lip products in three drawers.  Theyโ€™ve been fine tuned since I took these photos photos but you get the idea.  the goal is year is to get down to two drawers

@heartsmyface  

6729E12F-0814-406D-BBD8-28134100696F.jpeg

Speechless! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Itโ€™s a stunning collection @heartsmyface I would be in there for hours just looking at all of them ๐Ÿคฉ

@heartsmyface Oh my goodness! What an amazing collection! Thanks for sharing! 

Best,
Rebecca

Hi @heartsmyface ,

This such a cool looking collection! I love how have organized them! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

@heartsmyface ,

You have an amazing collection! The drawer organizers look awesome. ๐Ÿ™‚

Best,

Laurie

Wow! What a collection.  @heartsmyface 

Organizing lipstick collection

I also use acrylic organizers, but because I almost exclusively use Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks, I needed a way to quickly identify the color in each bullet. I swatched each color on white cardstock, labeled it, and sealed it with tape. Works great!

@DrVe   Genius!

@DrVe I love how organized this is and how easy it is to find the shade you want to wear. I have to try this!

Best,

Rebecca

Hi @DrVe ,

I love this idea with the swatches! Great idea and the organizers are amazing! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

@DrVe ,

I love this idea of swatching the shades on cardstock. Your collection is gorgeous!

Best,

Laurie

Pretty colours! @DrVe 

Thanks! I'm a little obsessed with Charlotte Tilbury's li...

Thanks! I'm a little obsessed with Charlotte Tilbury's lipsticks. Can't wait for the Hot Lips 2 collection to drop!

RE: Organizing lipstick collection

I just wanted to say Iโ€™m in awe of these collections!

My bullets are stored in 2 acrylic carousels I bought on Amazon. Each carousel holds 80 bullets. I arrange all full sized bullets by color family, and I use clear acrylic caps on my Bite, ColourPop, and MAC bullets (also bought from Amazon; the Bite caps also fit ColourPop Lux bullets). 

I might move all the minis up top to their own separate space.I might move all the minis up top to their own separate space.

I stuck 2 small acrylic cubbies to the side of one carousel. Thatโ€™s where I store lip pencils, crayons, and Fenty Mattemoiselles. 

240884A2-43C3-4116-92A9-2530CA01F79A.jpegThereโ€™s room for one more Mattemoiselle. :DThereโ€™s room for one more Mattemoiselle. ๐Ÿ˜„

All my liquid lipsticks (mattes, glosses, satins, etc.) are in my large bathroom vanity drawer, stored in 2 spice racks I found at TJMaxx or Marshalls. This photoโ€™s a year old and doesnโ€™t accurately reflect the current state of that drawer, but youโ€™ll get the gist. 

All liquid lipsticks are in 2 in-drawer spice racks, inside a drawer.All liquid lipsticks are in 2 in-drawer spice racks, inside a drawer.

I have a 3rd carousel but Iโ€™m trying not to use it. ๐Ÿ˜„ Iโ€™ve been decluttering lipstick for a year: Iโ€™ve got around 200, which is way down from where I started. My hope is that by continuously purging exact dupes or poor performing lipsticks, I wonโ€™t need to bust out my 3rd carousel. Real, the struggle is. 

Impressive collection @WinglessOne wow you ladies have a lot of lipsticks lol โค๏ธ

27 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos20
  • All liquid lipsticks are in 2 in-drawer spice racks, inside a drawer.
  • Thereโ€™s room for one more Mattemoiselle. :D
  • I might move all the minis up top to their own separate space.
  • 240884A2-43C3-4116-92A9-2530CA01F79A.jpeg
  • Screenshot_20190606-193219~2.png
  • IMG_20190606_204308788.jpg
  • IMG_20190606_204324952.jpg
  • IMG_20190606_204342074.jpg
  • IMG_20190606_204353512.jpg
  • A4E12B66-8EDC-48F9-A838-D596EF9430ED.jpeg
  • 9911C1FC-3160-4962-8C9B-D2434822B9A0.jpeg
testing