Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Lip Lovers

On the hunt...still for a good day time work appropriate pink lipstick. Enable me!

Tall orders, I know! I've been looking for a nice springy pink lipstick for over a month. All the ones I gravitate to are more rose brown, like mac's viva glam 5, and BM Make your Move. I would love to try a nice pink that's not too bright and not brownish pink. Any suggestions? Thanks! 

Re: On the hunt...still for a good day time work appropriate pink lipstick. Enable me!

I wore Buxom Full-On Lip Stick in Amsterdam to work yesterday. It didn't seem to pull brown at all.

http://www.sephora.com/buxom-full-on-lip-stick-P243804

Re: On the hunt...still for a good day time work appropriate pink lipstick. Enable me!

Thanks! I'm going to swatch thus one too. Is it tingly like the gloss? 

It is tingly, actually, but not very strong. I've never tried their glosses before so I was confused when I realized my lips were tingling. And it was a tingle not a vibrate if that makes any sense.

I am a huge fan of Urban Decay's super saturated lip pencils!  The version of theirs that is "pink" is probably Lovechild.  I also love the Naked color too, it's a more subdued pink/peach/tan color.  If that makes any sense.  Smiley Happy

http://www.sephora.com/super-saturated-high-gloss-lip-color-P292016?skuId=1393792

I have the naked in the new gloss. i like it... I'm on vacation and it's been my go to for everyday. I think I had the gloss sample of lovechild. I'm assuming the color us similar. When I get back, I'm going to look into the pencils. I haven't tried them with fear that they'd be drying. Thanks!!!!! 

They definitely aren't drying!  Smiley Happy  I have the Lovechild gloss sample (100pt) too.  Smiley Happy Haven't used it yet though.

I love Bite's Fig. It's a nice natural rosy pink without the brown cast. Real pretty and definitely work appropriate.

This is my absolute favorite lipstick and it is such a wearable shade for so many people.  

Wearing it today!

My mom's favorite lipstick shade is a pinkish brownish ALMOST neutral color.  She loves Hourglass' Mural, and I have to admit I've been tempted to swipe it more than a few times!  Tarte's Glamazon Pure Performance 16-hour lipstick in "Inspired" also fits the bill beautifully.  These are definitely pink shades, but they are subdued and are slightly brownish/taupe-toned so they are definitely day and work appropriate.  Both are excellent formulas as well!

http://www.sephora.com/glamazon-pure-performance-12-hour-lipstick-P375344?skuId=1437201

http://www.sephora.com/product/productDetail.jsp?keyword=mural&skuId=1440635&productId=P269502&_requ...

I haven't tried hourglass yet for lipsticks. I should give them a look.

Stila is my all-time favorite brand of lipsticks, so I'd say that brand in Amelia -- pink taupe. Very, very pretty!s1487982-main-hero.jpg

Stila is having a sale on their site today. 

dole.jpg

I love Nars Dolce Vita for a professional setting.  It's a sheer dusty rose that is somewhat buildable, and the finish is creamy and non-drying.  Also, I think this is a truly universal color for all skin tones.

-

lol, I wear it year round too so I guess that includes SpringSmiley Wink

Oh that's pretty!!! I just looked up a swatch online. I Have a couple great ideas! Thanks ladies! 

Nars Niagra is a lovely pinky color. Smiley Happy A bit brighter but still lovely.

url-1.jpeg

Omg, that is also pretty. Looks like I need to look into Nars. I couldn't wear their bronzes- made me break out, do I never looked at the rest of their line. 

A few others have mentioned.... BITE's Fig!!!!

http://www.sephora.com/product/productDetail.jsp?keyword=bite%20fig&skuId=1321348&productId=P283903&...

Absolutely gorgeous pink. (I am actually wearing it today, too). I was enabled on here to purchase it a few weeks ago. I am typically a red lips kind of girl, but I cannot get enough of this lipstick lately. Smiley Happy

fig

(not my image, from google)

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 26 replies
  • 36 Hearts Given
  • 14 Contributors
Photos4
  • s1487982-main-hero.jpg
  • dole.jpg
  • url-1.jpeg
  • fig