Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Lip Lovers

New ysl lip gloss

Anyone purchased the gloss volupte yet? 

Im curious on how it looks but cant find any swatches online. 

http://www.sephora.com/gloss-volupte-P384962?skuId=1580380

Re: New ysl lip gloss

I'm dying to try this, the colors look so amazing! There was a thread about it not long ago, it mostly discussed the shape of the applicator, which I think is adorable, I'm a huge sucker for little things like that. I don't recall if anyone had tried it at that point. I just saw it again the other day and it's making my mouth Water!

I hope someone will come on with more info, including what it smells/tastes like. The smell of lip products is a make or break thing for me. We can try to look for that other thread, might just be under YSL Gloss or with a reference to the applicator. I have to go, but I'll try to come back later and check it out.

Hope we get some great info - let me know if you end up trying it, okay?

The RAEviewer has a review up with swatches

upload_1391125951928983036.png

I have no idea what happened... 15, 49 and 206 just hopped in my cart!!

A mind of their own, I tell ya!

Smiley Happy come back with a review please!! I want one but I have too many already that I don't wear.  You may need to convince me.  Smiley Happy 

Oooo..#206 looks so pretty.  I'm very picky with glosses, so hoping to swatch this myself tomorrow.  Perhaps then, they, too, will jump into my basket.  Smiley Wink

i need 19 and 102 in my life. yes. definitely. 

Wow! These are beautiful! I haven't had a chance to try them but I can't wait to! Smiley Happy

Best,

Randee

Best,
Ty

Oh, this used to be Kevin I think, so I'm assuming you are either new or just recently started signing your name. Hi Randee, welcome to BT. =)

Since a mod is leaving this is probably the new mod under the training account, so WELCOME Randee! 

welcome randee! wait but what happened to kevin?

Lols, my spicy temper chased him away. Jk. He's got his own account now: http://community.sephora.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/339663

The mod that's leaving (or left) is Keely.  She was a mod for a long time but she's moving on.  Kevin is still around; I don't think we've scared him off yet!

I don't have a swatch but I bought shade 2 Or Saharienne (might be misspelled). It is my first time trying a YSL lip product. It has a fruity subtle scent to it. The gloss is smooth and not sticky. I can kind of feel the glitter on my lips so that is a little bit of a downside. It is a gorgeous color and the applicator is cute but sometimes I feel like it almost pulls too much gloss out of the tube at once. I am a lip product addict so I may buy other shades. It is a nice gloss but for the price it is pretty expensive. To me it is a nice gloss, but nothing mind blowing in my opinion.

thanks for this post!!! i have like 3 shades in my "love" tab.  i was nervous to order because ive never tried the ysl lip glosses but i have 5 of their lipsticks.  these look so pretty!!

i want 20, 19 and 202, but looking at those swatches 19 and 202 look so similar i only need 1

I did! I did!  Will post swatches and on lips pictures if you all are interested.

16 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 16 replies
  • 20 Hearts Given
  • 13 Contributors
Photos1
  • upload_1391125951928983036.png