Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

New lip colour

tired of reds browns and pinks looking for rose or wine what popular

Re: New lip colour

I suggest a mauve look! I know KVD has some and I have used Pretty Vulgars Artful Deception and its such a pretty shade!

Pretty Vulgar "If Kisses Could Kill" is a really nice wine colored matte lipstick! They also have a deeper shade as well that is really nice!

Anonymous Insider

RE: New lip colour

Hey! I really recommend looking into Kat Von D’s liquid lipstick collection. Her lipsticks do not move whatsoever !! They definitely last throughout the day . She has a wide range of colours so you’ll definitely find a not so ordinary colour within her collection. My personal favorite is witches , it’s this beautiful Matte Black ! Hope this helps ❤️

thanks too dark for me my father already told me i look g...

thanks too dark for me my father already told me i look gothic ...it looks great on you but its not my colour thanks...

Fenty is what is trending. She has a Burgundy that is pretty, but you have to finesse it into place and they can move it around. When you put it on the first time spray it with setting spray and then when you need to reapply, I would suggest taking off the whole lip and reapply that way. Too many layers can get cakey and the excess lipstick with move to the corners of your mouth. 

Bite has several colors that would match your needs in this department as well. It comes down to your personal taste in which to choose. I prefer Bite, but if you want trendy go Fenty. 

trying fendy fingers cross i hope its not too dark for me...

trying fendy fingers cross i hope its not too dark for me but people are raving about the line...i also bought the new fun blue pink thats different ...thanks
Anonymous Insider

RE: Re: New lip colour

I really don’t believe in Fenty Beauty . Just because it’s “in” doesn’t mean it’s good . Her foundation oxidizes very quickly . Her lipsticks do not stay all day and the shades are just horrid to look at

i know right but i havent tried it plus i love the packag...

i know right but i havent tried it plus i love the package ...im only trying the lipstick its worth a try ...the other stuff looks like its for darker skinned people im too pale...but hey cant knock till u try ...
8 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
Photos1
testing