Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Lip Lovers

New Urban Decay Full Frontal Lipstick Stash

Zadidoll just posted this find from Urban Decay's website and I have to say I'm smitten.  $39 and not yet for sale on their website, but I'm sure it will be available soon.  Assuming it will also be available on Sephora at some point? 

The set contains six deluxe minis with three new shades, Ladyflower (bright rose-pink), Crush and Illicit (sheer baby pink) and three bestsellers Gash, Liar and F-Bomb.  Also included is a full-size 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil in Ozone.

What do you think? 

Re: New Urban Decay Full Frontal Lipstick Stash

You have me drooling.... I'm glad I started saving for the holiday sets already! 

I was already looking for a clear pencil to help with reds and glosses that feather and this pencil fits the bill.  I own none of these colors, so this set will very likely will be justified.  Smiley Happy

I saw this and I have to have it. It would be more convenient for me if Sephora had it though Smiley Happy

I'm sure Sephora will get it, but I don't know if I can wait.  2 more months until 20% off: sooooo far away.  These sets get me every year!

Oh no...not more! I can't take it! And we are just beginning to see some fall/holiday things, it's only gonna get worse, ugh!!!!

All these colors would work for me except for Liar, I think. I'm very pale and have some trouble with nudes. I own their Naked lipstick but Naked 2 just looked terrible on me.

But the presentation is so cute! Despite my complaining, I love when people post the new stuff on BT cuz that's really the only way I find out about it. So thank you for sharing!!

Must be a sneak peek because I can't find it anywhere on UD's site. However it is a visual reminder of why I need to resist the old sale items and focus on the upcoming new. Can't wait!

Saw it on UD web site but had to do a Google search by name. Looked at the entire listing of products and it wasn't there.

I found it via Zadidoll's FB page.  She has a link that takes you to an inactive Urban Decay page showing the product.  I noticed in her comments, yesterday, she's guessing it'll be for sale in the next few days?  I've got the page up and refreshing: it will be mine! 

OMFG. I am all over this as soon as it's launched!!

Gah!  It's beautiful...

This looks amazing, and a great way to try the formula!! Hopefully, I'll be able to get this! Soo many holiday sets!

Highlighted

This looks so pretty, and so tempting... but, I have 4 of their Revolution lipsticks, and I'm not crazy about the formula. The pigmentation is great, colors are gorgeous, but they are just way too creamy ( and not good creamy, not good at all ), slippery, all-over-chaos, and just one big mess! If you don't mind them moving all over, staying on everything, if you don't mind re-applying constantly... go for them. I mostly use them as an extra step with some of my matte lipsticks.

Funny I thought the opposite, I love their formulation. In fact, I told myself no more lipstick sets, but I might make an exception for this. The only reason I would say no is that I'm not a fan of pinks so this has 3 too many pink shades for me.

There is a TON of pink.  Wish there had been another neutral.

And so the sets begin...<3

I barely ever finish my lipsticks so I think these minis would be perfect. Definitely picking these up x

Wonderful set for a vacation :-)

This would be great except I have two of the colors plus Ozone and I'm not crazy about pink lipstick, though Flower looks nice.

It's sooooooo pretty!  I swear I'm moth to flame when it comes to sets with minis! 

I really like the idea of this and think it would make a great gift. However from that picture none of the colors really appeal to me. Guess my wallet is safe!

Ah, I just love holiday set season.

So far this is the set I like most.  Trying to practice some self control this year Smiley Very Happy

I love this idea, but for me personally, I wish they had a set with more neutral colors! This set has mostly brighter bolder colors (except Liar). For me the perfect set would be Liar, Naked, Native, Fiend and Rush. 

Or wouldn't it be awesome if they had one set of brights, one set of neutrals and one set of mixed (equal balance of neutral vs. brights)? Smiley Happy 

It'd be perfect if we could choose our own shades to put into a set Smiley Tongue

Yes!!! Smiley Happy I would be all over that, hehe. 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos17
  • 604214922570_fullfrontal.jpg
  • 604214922570_fullfrontal_alt2.jpg
  • 604214922570_fullfrontal_alt1.jpg
  • F-Bomb.jpg
  • upload_6594671145361078275.gif
  • upload_2569229145023281599.jpg
  • upload_495487859161114933.jpg
  • upload_3219468707631752156.jpg
  • upload_3270002074851091278.jpg