cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

New Taylor Swift Lipstick?

DCBF13F0-C4FC-4E7D-BFDE-6BD5CE0302ED.jpeg

I am loving the new Taylor Swift look and this deeper darker red! I have been wanting what she’s wearing ever since I saw her in concert on her rep tour! Let me know if you have any ideas on the shade, thank you!

Anonymous Insider

Re: New Taylor Swift Lipstick?

I love this look Taylor Swift has, very vampiric and rockin, so super chic. Looks like Urban Decay eye pallets, Lancome foundation, Max Factor masscara, Dior blush cheek pallets, lipstick and gloss cross between Nars or Urban Decay. Outfit really brings out the bold tone of the makeup. Best colors for lipsticks are burgundy, Urban Decay colors, Nars deep intense colors Serpentine or metallic green color, metallic colors. 

Yes!! I am so with you! And might I suggest Miss Conduct by Smashbox, 696  Burgundy Blush or 695 Divine Wine by Maybelline.

@Glarson Miss Conduct is gorgeous! 

Another one along these lines, @kyliekaas, is Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in shade Vampira. It’s a verrry deep burgundy ♥️ 

I totally forgot about Vampira that shade is perfect! Exorcism is also really pretty, but it is a bit darker

RE: New Taylor Swift Lipstick?

I am loving this lip!!! You should definitely try Pat McGrath’s MatteTrance lipstick in “vendetta”. It is the PERFECT deep red!

@kyliekaas,

It looks so pretty! I think that Huda Famous would be a pretty option. https://www.sephora.com/product/lip-contour-set-P414175?skuId=1881432&icid2=products%20grid:p414175

❤️ Melissa

I love her, too!! She's just.. I can't even. SO wonderful. 

You might be able to get a better idea swatching in store, but to me this looks really similar to the Mac Self Portrait?? Temptalia has a huge database for comparable colors though, you should def check. I bet you could figure it out! The TaySwiftStyle tumblr may also know.

The burgandy lip swatches list is what you need!

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 13 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
Photos1
  • DCBF13F0-C4FC-4E7D-BFDE-6BD5CE0302ED.jpeg
testing