Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Lip Lovers

New Sephora Favorites set COMING SOON :)

A new Sephora Favorite lip set coming soon for VIB ROUGE.

Give Me Some Lip looks like a cute set of pink and nude color for $25

I can't wait for this to be available even though I just bought the old Give Me Some Lip set last month (the lippies are different)

Edit to add:

This set contains:
- 0.03 oz Urban Decay Mini Naked Revolution Lipstick
- 0.12 oz Nars Deluxe Orgasm Lip Gloss
- 0.07 oz Buxom Mini Full On Lip Cream in White Russian
- 0.65 oz Marc Jacobs Mini Lust for Lacquer in Kissability
- 0.05 oz Deluxe Bite High Pigment Lip Pencil in Meritage
- 0.20 oz Full-size Smashbox Be Legendary Gloss in Pout

Re: New Sephora Favorites set COMING SOON :)

Need this! Although I would love to see just one set without a buxom or plumping lip gloss.

Thanks for posting. Will be ordering thisSmiley Happy

Thank you for posting this! I signed up for email notification when in stock.

Dang just looked at last years Give Me More Lip and it did contain a deluxe sized Smashbox Lip Gloss in Pout. I was not impressed. It also contained a deluxe sized Buxom Full-On Lip Cream in White Russian. Also I was not impressed with the color.

Good point, I bought both sets last year.

This has waaaay too many light colors for me, seems like more of a set for fair ladies. I wish they would release sets by skintone or maybe "bold" and "neutral" sets. I dunno, I've never bought any of these lip kits because I know that there are always about 3 shades I know I can't use in every set.

Yes, I was thinking that too! Also, if I hadn't looked at the names of the shades, I would have assumed that the MJ gloss and UD lipstick were darker colors (what I was hoping for Smiley Sad)

I don't even think I could pull off the Buxom or Smashbox glosses. I don't know why they picked two so light and similar. I'll probably pass.

I'm not fair skin but what I like about light glosses is that I can layer them over other shades

I have a few light glosses for that purpose already, so for me the set isn't too compelling Smiley Sad

I'm not a gloss girl in general, and what I've noticed when I layer light glosses over most of my lipsticks is that it just makes them look milky if it's a more opaque gloss or takes them into "too light" or "too shiny" territory. 

That's such a great idea!  I would love a set of bolder colours since I've got so many neutrals and pinks already!  

Oh boy I want this set!! All the lip colors look amazing 

Smiley Surprised My bad HookedOnBeauty - this is so embarrassing Smiley Embarassed. During my excitement after I saw this thread last night, I forgot to heart you! So I just left one official one up top for you and another extra special one right here Heart

(thanks to **beauty4ashes** for teaching me how to do that Heart  Smiley Happy)

Aww ks you're a sweetheart Smiley Happy Thank you for the extra special heart 

<3 <3 <3<3

I feel like those first 3 used to be 100 point samples. And I feel like I definitely got at least one of them already. I still like the set and would definitely consider it but I really don't need another super red that I'll never use. 

WANT!

I picked up the NARS when it was a 100 pt item and it did NOT work on me. And I already have the Buxom White Russian.

But I so don't care. Buying this as soon as it comes out! Smiley Very Happy

I feel the same way, I buy these sets everytime they are available. I always feel like I'm getting such a great deal.

Me too! Can't wait to get this!

Do you think they will make this available to VIB after a while? Or will it stay only Rouge?

I LOVE your avatar, Im a huge fan!!!

Now back to your question, hopefully a Mod can chime in for a definitive answer but if I had to guess I say eventually I'm sure it will be available to everyone. Sometimes Rouge has first access to certain products or promos

Does anyone know if they will be coming out with another Give Me MORE Lip this year, as well?

I feel like this set is sitting on the site taunting me. When will it be out already?!?!

Haha, right?   I've been checking in twice a day to see if it's been released. 

Highlighted

I wonder if they're waiting for the Rouge event (Aug.3) ?

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos2
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg