Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

New Sephora Collection lipstick in Fearless!

This just popped up this morning -- the lip swatches in the video look really pretty, and it supports a good cause.

http://www.sephora.com/sephora-stands-fearless-rouge-cream-lipstick-P422092?skuId=1965334

Re: New Sephora Collection lipstick in Fearless!

Okay, hope this works. The long stripe is Fearless. From the top, the others are: Bobbi Brown Raisin, NARS Shirley, MAC Dubonnet, MAC Viva Glam I, Sephora Passion Red, Tarte Vacay. Both Raisin and Vacay are redder IRL.

pic1.jpg

What a great cause, pretty packaging and a nice berry red shade. I would buy it even if I didn't like the shade just to support the cause!!!

Very cool!   I didn't realize Sephora had something like this! 🙂

Hey all -- I will try to get a swatch up tomorrow if I can get a picture in decent lighting, but this is a gorgeous lipstick, worth picking up. It's a deep berry-brown-red, less berry and more brown than the Sephora lipstick in Passion Red. I can see this working well on a variety of skin-tones. Opaque, and wears well and comfortably, like all the Sephora collection lipsticks. Unfortunately has the same scent as the others, but it fades quickly.

Wow, that sounds like a great cause.  I'm linking in case anyone wants to read up on it.  What a cool find!

https://www.sephorastands.com/ 

Very cool...didn't know Sephora had a foundation like that! The chrome red packaging is very cool, I might pick this up as well 🙂

Very neat, @Miradan! Thanks for sharing. I actually have a couple SC lipsticks that I quite like so I may have to pick this one up too!

Thanks you for pointing that out. Looks great. I might need to grab it!

8 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 28 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
Photos1
  • pic1.jpg
testing