Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Neon Coral-Pink lipstick - help me find this!

So I'm really trying to find this colour lipstick.

It's like a neon pinky coral, but it has a definite yellow tinge to it, and it's lighter than your regular coral shades. It's almost like a pink and yellow highlighter got it on and had a baby. 

Here's a pic of what I'm aiming for:

55a89fe103e24f07f9b83233b8b79ff4.jpg

This colour, but for lips!

china-glaze-flip-flop-fantasy-2.jpg

I'd prefer for it NOT to be a drugstore brand. 

Re: Neon Coral-Pink lipstick - help me find this!

Ooooh I like it!

Not sure where I'd get Barry M products in Canada, though...

Nailpolishcanada webiste. I'll pm you the link. But I think these two are oos right now 😞

Yes! I was thinking about this combo, too, but couldn't find the photo, or thread where we talked about it a while ago. And when I mixed those two NYX lippies yesterday, it reminded me of this combo, only matte version of it 🙂

NYX has some new matte lipsticks and I feel like their might be one similar to that color. 

occ lip tars queen and feathered mixed together. I saw it online some where. I have occ queen and mixed it with hollywood and I got really closed to what your trying to match!

Oooh, that's a neat idea! I have queen! I've been meaning to buy feathered anyways, so maybe I'll pick it up this week to try out. 

Thanks for the combo suggestion!

How 'bout this? Just the other day, I bought a bunch of NYX Matte lipsticks to see how would orange-y and coral-y shades look like on me, before I decide to buy something higher end... And this is what I "created" yesterday, trying to make colors look more bright and "neon". This combo looks crazy bright and neon on me, and I'm pale as ghost! Maybe it's not pinky enough... but I think it could be close... or at least interesting to try ( considering the price ) 🙂

Anyway, these are ( from left to right, and bottom to top 😞 Indie Flick, Hippie Chic, and the combo ( Hippie Chic over Indie Flick ). I imagine you could make the combo as light and bright as you want.

Edit: Now that I'm looking at the pics, they don't do it justice. The combo color is way more neon, and brighter, in person. It's literally screaming from my lips how bright it is 😄

Oooh, I REALLY like the combo version!! Thanks for sharing! I'll have to test that out!

Great color! If you find it, let me know 😉 haha

Haha, oh I will! 😛

*sigh* I was looking at Givenchy's LE Croisiere lipstick in coral, which seem to almost be exactly what you are looking for, but it was last summer and I didn't buy it. Someone did recommend YSL in corail poetique as a similar shade.

And not sure if you can hunt them down but.....

upload_132249003908202750.jpg

L to R: YSL RV 30, Barry M 147, Essence I'm sailing, MAC Cut a caper

Just googled that... OOH! THat looks pretty darn close!! And of course it was LE and not even from this year. BAH!

Pic of a paler gal wearing the Givenchy LE... sigh. 

givenchy-302.jpg

Also just a note, but that lipstick probably looks so bright and neon on the model because she has a tan, not sure if that exact shade would look as neon on more fair skin.

Yeah, and it's probably enhanced with photoshop. But I'm still going to try to find something as close as possible! 😛

Try Melt Cosmetics or Lime Crime! They are known for their super bright fun colors!

edit: i cant find any from them. i think you might have to use two lipsticks. i think if you mix too faced melted lipstick in coral and fuchsia, you can get the color you want.

upload_5718726399346330418.jpg

True, though Lime Crime is sketchy 😞 But I'll take a look anyways, worth trying!

I think Estee Lauder Mandarin Pop would be nice. It might be too orange though. 

upload_2435946569204926689.jpg

or Pink Voltage

upload_1983961251438794139.jpg

or Defiant Coral. I like this one the most 🙂

upload_1467849994652447661.jpg

At first I thought maybe OCC would have something like that but I'm not finding anything. You could always go the custom blend route with them though if you need to!

Hmm, this is true. I do like lip tars, so that might be a good solution. I wonder how I'd make it look neonish? I know there's a yellow and white, but I guess I'd have to experiment!

Nars Carthage or bite sweetie. I was also obsessed with finding a flamingo-esque pink this year!

Carthage is much too dark pink, Sweetie is closer but still not quite as vivid/yellow based. 

Ugh, so hard to find the right shade!

106 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos41
  • 55a89fe103e24f07f9b83233b8b79ff4.jpg
  • china-glaze-flip-flop-fantasy-2.jpg
  • upload_5718726399346330418.jpg
  • upload_132249003908202750.jpg
  • givenchy-302.jpg
  • upload_2435946569204926689.jpg
  • upload_1983961251438794139.jpg
  • upload_1467849994652447661.jpg