Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Lip Lovers

Neon Coral-Pink lipstick - help me find this!

So I'm really trying to find this colour lipstick.

It's like a neon pinky coral, but it has a definite yellow tinge to it, and it's lighter than your regular coral shades. It's almost like a pink and yellow highlighter got it on and had a baby. 

Here's a pic of what I'm aiming for:

This colour, but for lips!

I'd prefer for it NOT to be a drugstore brand. 

Re: Neon Coral-Pink lipstick - help me find this!

Have you looked at the NARS Lodhi satin lip pencil? It was pretty bright if I remember correctly.

Also, did you look at MAC Vegas Volt in person? Online it can look a bit muted but it's crazy bright in person! I thought I wanted it when I saw it online but it was too bright when I swatched it in the store lol.

I'll look into Lodhi... haven't tried that yet.

I did look at vegas volt. I actually really like the colour, but it's not that vibrant on me (it looks darker), and it's very orange. Still a great lipstick, but not as light or pink as I'm aiming for. Thanks though! 

You COULD try Too Faced's Melted Coral, but honestly, I think it applies as more of a neon orange than a neon coral pink. It's worth a shot, I suppose...

On me, though, it applied pretty streaky when I tried it out, so be aware of that!

Yeah Smiley Sad It's definitely too orange for what I'm aiming for. Nice colour, though!

Just tried Shu Uemura's gelato in tint, I think CR01 might be the shade and it has a matte finish too!

Oooh, I really like SU, so I'll check that out!

Kat Von D's Liquid Love lipstick in Jeffree looks like that picture! I have the old formulation and Jeffree was a bright pinky coral that was matte. The new Jeffree sounds like a hot pink, so I don't know if it's still the same colour though. The liquid lipsticks are fantastic though, and are super long lasting and super matte and super bright haha. Hope that helps! 

http://www.sephora.com/product/productDetail.jsp?keyword=Liquid%20love%20lipstick&skuId=1552413&coun...

Funny you mention that... I actually saw that colour too online and went to check it out in store.. and it's more hot pink leaning than coral, and a tad darker Smiley Sad Smiley Sad

The old formula looks good, though!

I really like her liquid lipsticks!

Hmm, my first thought was last summer's Givenchy Le Rouge LE Croisiere Coral (bottom color) 

I was at an event at my local Sephora not too long ago and the visiting Givenchy rep found one hanging out in the back, I could go check if they still have it later this week if anyone wants.

edit: oh dang, beat to it by beautytester! Smiley Happy I'm going to call that store and see if they still have it.

Oh man that's pretty!  I want it! Smiley Very Happy

Yes, I love it! Very pretty! If only I could find it!

ebay?

They are putting it aside for me, it's yours if you'd like to do a trade or whatever. Smiley Happy

If you change your mind KB I might be interested Rikkie Smiley Happy

Awesome, I'm glad they still had it hiding there then if it can find a good home!

Lucky girl to find it! Smiley Happy  MAC has some nice ones but all LE all OOS.  Maybe CCO (which I don't have in my city)  but still hard to find.

In March, Givenchy took down the beauty part of their site "temporarily" and since then it's been redirecting to Sephora, but according to the rep I spoke with, they will have 12 new permanent colors out "in early May" and I imagine their site will be back up for that. Maybe they will have some of the LE coral one left over when their site is back up, that's where I bought mine last year. Plus buying direct means you get a bunch of sweet sweet Givenchy samples with your order, haha. 

Nice!  I'm sure you see a big difference now that you are in the US Smiley Happy

I'm going to go look at some more swatches online and I'll let you know. Thanks for going out of your way for me, rikkie!

Did you check out Bite lip cream in crush?  It's a bit darker but very nice and looks somewhat neon on.

Hmm, if it's dark then I'll pass. Definitely aiming for bright Smiley Tongue

It's not dark... but maybe a bit "darker" than your picture.  It is very bright and very nice!

While I was swatching lipsticks trying to find something for my mom, I came across Urban Decay's Streak. The lipstick, I don't think has quite the vibrant highlighter quality that you're looking for, but the 24/7 Glide on Lip Pencil, totally does..or at least on me it does. You might want to check it out. I think mixed with a bit of white, it might be a match to the inspiration photo.

Good luck and definitely let us know if/when you find the perfect one!

Thanks almostyou! I own those and they're one of my faves! It's not vibrant though, which is too bad. Very pretty, still!

Check out Cargo Palm Beach at Murale. Smiley Happy  Also looks good with MAC's Bright Side lip glass (From Playland) on top.  

102 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos40
  • 55a89fe103e24f07f9b83233b8b79ff4.jpg
  • china-glaze-flip-flop-fantasy-2.jpg
  • upload_5718726399346330418.jpg
  • upload_132249003908202750.jpg
  • givenchy-302.jpg
  • upload_2435946569204926689.jpg
  • upload_1983961251438794139.jpg
  • upload_1467849994652447661.jpg
  • IMG_1492 (640x480).jpg