Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Neon Coral-Pink lipstick - help me find this!

So I'm really trying to find this colour lipstick.

It's like a neon pinky coral, but it has a definite yellow tinge to it, and it's lighter than your regular coral shades. It's almost like a pink and yellow highlighter got it on and had a baby. 

Here's a pic of what I'm aiming for:

55a89fe103e24f07f9b83233b8b79ff4.jpg

This colour, but for lips!

china-glaze-flip-flop-fantasy-2.jpg

I'd prefer for it NOT to be a drugstore brand. 

Re: Neon Coral-Pink lipstick - help me find this!

Lucky girl to find it! 🙂  MAC has some nice ones but all LE all OOS.  Maybe CCO (which I don't have in my city)  but still hard to find.

Anonymous Insider

In March, Givenchy took down the beauty part of their site "temporarily" and since then it's been redirecting to Sephora, but according to the rep I spoke with, they will have 12 new permanent colors out "in early May" and I imagine their site will be back up for that. Maybe they will have some of the LE coral one left over when their site is back up, that's where I bought mine last year. Plus buying direct means you get a bunch of sweet sweet Givenchy samples with your order, haha. 

I'm going to go look at some more swatches online and I'll let you know. Thanks for going out of your way for me, rikkie!

Nice!  I'm sure you see a big difference now that you are in the US 🙂

ebay?

Oh man that's pretty!  I want it! 😄

Kat Von D's Liquid Love lipstick in Jeffree looks like that picture! I have the old formulation and Jeffree was a bright pinky coral that was matte. The new Jeffree sounds like a hot pink, so I don't know if it's still the same colour though. The liquid lipsticks are fantastic though, and are super long lasting and super matte and super bright haha. Hope that helps! 

http://www.sephora.com/product/productDetail.jsp?keyword=Liquid%20love%20lipstick&skuId=1552413&coun...

Funny you mention that... I actually saw that colour too online and went to check it out in store.. and it's more hot pink leaning than coral, and a tad darker 😞 😞

The old formula looks good, though!

I really like her liquid lipsticks!

Just tried Shu Uemura's gelato in tint, I think CR01 might be the shade and it has a matte finish too!

Oooh, I really like SU, so I'll check that out!

You COULD try Too Faced's Melted Coral, but honestly, I think it applies as more of a neon orange than a neon coral pink. It's worth a shot, I suppose...

On me, though, it applied pretty streaky when I tried it out, so be aware of that!

Yeah 😞 It's definitely too orange for what I'm aiming for. Nice colour, though!

Have you looked at the NARS Lodhi satin lip pencil? It was pretty bright if I remember correctly.

Also, did you look at MAC Vegas Volt in person? Online it can look a bit muted but it's crazy bright in person! I thought I wanted it when I saw it online but it was too bright when I swatched it in the store lol.

I'll look into Lodhi... haven't tried that yet.

I did look at vegas volt. I actually really like the colour, but it's not that vibrant on me (it looks darker), and it's very orange. Still a great lipstick, but not as light or pink as I'm aiming for. Thanks though! 

This isn't helpful at all, but can we all just take a moment to appreciate how pretty the model's eyes are.  Hot **bleep** I wish my face looked like that!

And please don't ruin this for me by saying they're probably colored lenses haha.

Her entire face is hot as hell!

Or in any way photoshopped, right? Hehe. But yes, her eyes are gorgeous!

MUFE Rouge Artist Intense #39

MAC Flamingo. It's a bit sheer though but very pretty!

I really like Flamingo, but I don't think it's quite as bright as KBMatthews wants...

Yeah... I've looked at Mac already. The closest ones were le and not in stock currently. like I said... As highlighter ish as possible! Hahahah

Conversation Stats
Photos41
  • 55a89fe103e24f07f9b83233b8b79ff4.jpg
  • china-glaze-flip-flop-fantasy-2.jpg
  • upload_5718726399346330418.jpg
  • upload_132249003908202750.jpg
  • givenchy-302.jpg
  • upload_2435946569204926689.jpg
  • upload_1983961251438794139.jpg
  • upload_1467849994652447661.jpg
  • IMG_1492 (640x480).jpg
  • IMG_1497 (640x480).jpg