Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

National Lipstick Day 7/29

Hey all!  I'm excited for this.  Lipstick is life and this day crept up on me.  In the past 2 years, Sephora has been kind enough to send out a gratis for this day so I'm crossing my fingers for one.  They've been kind and generous enough with me already this year, so I feel guilty for saying that.  Still, I hope they have something up their sleeve.

I'm considering investing in a full size PAT McGRATH LABS MatteTrance™ Lipstick Flesh 3 109 in Elson as a gift to myself.  I have never purchased a full price PMG lipstick or any other lipstick over $30 or so.  I've wanted it for ages and think I'll pull the trigger.

What would you gift yourself for National Lipstick Day?  What shade will you wear?  I'll be sporting red for sure.

RE: National Lipstick Day 7/29

I was actually pretty sick on national lipstick day, didn’t wear any lipstick😫 but this is what I posted to my IG💋 some of my collection

Re: RE: National Lipstick Day 7/29

@samkeaysxo What a great cup!

Best,
Rebecca

Re: RE: National Lipstick Day 7/29

I'm sorry to hear you were sick @samkeaysxo! I hope you are feeling better now! Great collection, by the way! I love that cup 🙂

Re: National Lipstick Day 7/29

I'm late (I know) but I wore Laura Mercier Creme Smooth Lip Color in the shade Lychee Parfait. LOVE IT! I recently got it after wanting it for months. It's my go-to lip color now!

For NLD I wore (drumroll) nothing. As some of you know, I value my sleep. I woke up late and was totally unprepared to choose a lipstick. 🤷🏾‍♀️ I did go lipstick shopping with my husband later that evening. I’m wearing them for the 100 Shades challenge (At the rate I’m buying I could probably start over with a whole different list of 100 from my previous list eventually. 😳).

Happy National Lipstick day everyone! 💋 I recently bought the LANCôME - L'Absolu Rouge Lipstick - 290 Poeme so I will treat that as my lippie gift to myself for this occasion!3283050E-B7F0-4302-AD6C-5E72515F6A22.jpeg

@Guessgal ,

That's the perfect shade!  290 Poeme

Thank you all @tsavorite @curlychiquita @sprocketta @RebeccaBT @TraceyEB 💛 it’s so lightweight that it doesn’t feel like I’m wearing anything at all! Reminds me of the feel of PMG lipsticks actuallyCF9AC52E-8319-4C17-9314-8E6E4C3D33B5.jpeg

Absolutely gorgeous,  @Guessgal!

I loooove it on you @Guessgal ! I get why you got it! ( *wish list growing...! ) 

@Sunnysmom One word of caution though - it’s not very transfer proof! Got onto whatever I was eating/drinking quite a bit, but I’m willing to deal with it bc I adore the colour 😌

Oh man that’s too bad @Guessgal I hate that. Why can’t they be so comfy and lasting also. Grr. Good to know, thanks ! 

It looks beautiful @Guessgal I know I've said this before, but I swear you should be a lipstick model. You have such full, perfect lips.

Awww thanks so much @sprocketta!! Your comment made my day 🙈💕

It looks lovely, @Guessgal!

What a gorgeous color @Guessgal I'm sure it will look great

@Guessgal What a pretty shade! 

Best,

Rebecca

@Guessgal, that's a lovely shade!!

such a pretty color @Guessgal !

That’s so pretty and looks really wearable @Guessgal! Lancome lippies are so comfy I think!  

Conversation Stats
Photos50
  • Don’t know why this photo pulls so magenta toned... too lazy right now to color correct it.
  • Paint It Black, Liv, and Black Dragon included just for color range reference.
  • The red cased bullet is Elson. :)
  • The only terms/disclosures provided in the email.
  • MAC offer seems tied to an appointment event, but that’s not a requirement stated in any offer disclosures. Hmm.
  • 53753E81-B11D-4738-9176-2208FF6F0655.jpeg
  • 98E874F7-8305-4ACE-B697-7CCA5D62694E.jpeg
  • MAC Nat’l Lipstick Day 2019 offer: the 8 shades to pick a freebie from, with $25 USD purchase.
  • Screenshot_20190726-201932_Facebook.jpg
  • 87CD81D3-4FF5-4181-87A9-B23B0C928BE8.jpeg
  • Screenshot_20190727-012403.png
  • Screenshot_20190727-012331.png
  • BiteLipsticks.PNG
  • Screenshot_20190728-001310.png
  • Some of the Ofra lippies are already half off; excellent deal if you like them!
testing