Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

๐Ÿ’„ National Lipstick Day 2021 ๐Ÿ’„ Gratis Thread

Mark your calendars BICers, July 29th is a beloved beauty holiday - itโ€™s National Lipstick Day! Sephora is helping us celebrate by sending gratis some Community members, and we canโ€™t wait for you to show us what that is right here in this thread.

Thank you @TeamBIC for this generous gift Heart 

Looking to amp up the festivities? Be sure to check out the National Lipstick Day Sweepstakes for your 1 of 15 chance of winning a $200 Sephora e-Gift card:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Lip-Lovers/National-Lipstick-Day-Sweepstakes-Enter-to-Win-One-of-Fi...

Excited to see yโ€™all sport your favorite lippies xoxo

In the meantime, what do you think it will be?

nationallipstickday.jpg

Re: ๐Ÿ’„ National Lipstick Day 2021 ๐Ÿ’„ Gratis Thread

@tsavorite @Tamara76 @quspork @Sunnysmom I always find comparison swatches helpful so I hope others find these useful too! ๐Ÿ’•

Congratulations, @pocketvenus !  Thanks for all the swatches and comparison swatches!   That was a great idea.

Gorgeous swatches!   Enjoy @pocketvenus โค๏ธ

Congrats to you, @pocketvenus! Love your swatches!

Great idea for using an invisible liner with Underdawg @pocketvenus , I'll use that tip! 

@pocketvenus - a secret just for you (don't tell everyone else ๐Ÿ˜ƒ)... we started thinking about this in March! National Lipstick Day is a big deal. I'm so happy you love it!

@CarolBT I'm sure!!! I hope it was fun for everyone to work on this project and to see everyone's reactions ๐Ÿ™‚ It's such a thoughtful range of great lip products, it's obvious this package was made with care and attention, it's really appreciated ๐Ÿ’— @GeorginaBT 

@pocketvenus SO fun!! We have the **best** job!! 

Congrats @pocketvenus and I love all the great work you did to compare these! So very helpful. Thatโ€™s terrific about YSL and Besame! 

Woohoo, so glad you're getting to try some new lippies out @pocketvenus! The YSL shade looks so versatile, I see why it's your fave. Happy National Lipstick Day! โค๏ธ

@pocketvenus Congrats on this gratis!

Thank you so so much @TeamBIC. Another awesome Gratis.  Happy National Lipstick day, mwah!!!๐Ÿฅฐ

20210728_200612~3.jpg

โ€ƒ

20210724_161343~2.jpg

โ€ƒ

I can't believe there are so many goodies! You can tell this was a thoughtfully curated box by @CarolBT, @AlexBT, @GeorginaBT, and @LexBT

My favorite of the bunch is the Fenty stunna lip paint longwear fluid lip color in Underdawg. I only have Unveiled so Im psyched to add to my collection!

20210726_173743_HDR~2.jpg

โ€ƒ

I also really loved their thoughtful addition of Bite's Agave + weekly vegan lip scrub. I forgot it's not so easy to remove liquid lipstick. This worked to remove my stunna lip paint without staining my lips. It's very griitty and has a slight smell of sweet votive candles.

Sephora collection Cream Stain liquid lipstick in Candy Lover. This one has amazing staying power for all day. I ate all 3 meals with this and while it did fade by the end of the day, wow!!! Even my husband commented its a really pretty color with the right makeup look w it. This kind of pink is always tricky on me. It either washes me out or is too pastel for my skin tone.

Yves Saint Laurent Slim Glow Matte in Insurgent red. Im excited to have such a luxe brand lipstick but a little weary, as I was disappointed with the Sheer matte I bought 2 months ago.

Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution in Pillow talk. Yess! I had been eyeballing her lipliners and love palettes. So excited to try. I might get the Face and Eye palette to go with it ๐Ÿ˜.

Tatcha The kissu lip mask. I have been looking at this as well. Perfect timing, as my Lawless Forget the Filler is almost out. Im most excited about the golden spatula ๐Ÿ’•!

Congrats, @Buootiful!! ๐Ÿฅณ You look stunning in Underdawg!! 

@Buootiful  Congratulations!! The Fenty is beautiful on you! 

Underdawg looks gorgeous on you @Buootiful! ๐Ÿ˜ Congratulations on this amazing gratis! 

Congratulations on receiving this awesome gratis @Buootiful.

@Buootiful -- my lips take a stain really easily, for some reason, but using CLINIQUE Take The Day Off Makeup Remover For Lids, Lashes & Lips 6.7 oz , a few swipes really worked to get Underdawg off with no problem. 

Congratulations, @Buootiful! I love the Fenty on you!

Thanks so much!!! @curlychiquita ๐Ÿ˜˜

Yay @Buootiful! I love reading about which ones are everyone's favorites. So glad you like the wine shade of Underdawg ๐Ÿ˜˜

It's so interesting, how we all have differrnt faves right? Cmon, all of you knew this box was gonna be a hit the second you created it! ๐Ÿ˜ Thank you for all that you guys do here at the BIC!๐Ÿ’– @CarolBT 

1,560 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos116
  • nationallipstickday.jpg
  • 0EE532FD-9A0A-4776-8495-2C30A6DC673A.jpeg
  • YSL-Insurgent Red, Fenty-Underdawg, Sephora Collection-Candy Love, Charlotte Tilbury-Pillowtalk
  • IMG_20210723_162057459.jpg
  • giphy
  • giphy
  • PXL_20210724_182024722.jpg
  • 56B55EFD-82B8-493A-8B7D-A1495550E550.jpeg
  • B24EB202-E212-4DBB-A695-BF2435CE81CE.jpeg
  • 179C6019-6C36-486A-91D9-2FA045E49AC3.jpeg
  • B41830EB-6368-43FF-B2B4-66B052309A70.jpeg
  • The cutest box!
  • inside box.jpg
  • Neglected lips
  • Pampered lips after the Agave scrub