Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

๐Ÿ’„ National Lipstick Day 2021 ๐Ÿ’„ Gratis Thread

Mark your calendars BICers, July 29th is a beloved beauty holiday - itโ€™s National Lipstick Day! Sephora is helping us celebrate by sending gratis some Community members, and we canโ€™t wait for you to show us what that is right here in this thread.

Thank you @TeamBIC for this generous gift Heart 

Looking to amp up the festivities? Be sure to check out the National Lipstick Day Sweepstakes for your 1 of 15 chance of winning a $200 Sephora e-Gift card:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Lip-Lovers/National-Lipstick-Day-Sweepstakes-Enter-to-Win-One-of-Fi...

Excited to see yโ€™all sport your favorite lippies xoxo

In the meantime, what do you think it will be?

nationallipstickday.jpg

Re: ๐Ÿ’„ National Lipstick Day 2021 ๐Ÿ’„ Gratis Thread

@ohheyitscindyk ๐Ÿ˜Š thank you so much!

@ohheyitscindyk I hadn't tried Pillow Talk either.  Isn't it fun to finally "catch up" on something that everyone else seems to love? ๐Ÿ˜‰

@tsavorite @CookieGirl1 And here I thought it was just me who hadn't tried it yet ๐Ÿ˜„

@ohheyitscindyk @tsavorite now we can join the rest of the "cool kids", lol.

@CookieGirl1 Haha better late than never!

Congratulations, @ohheyitscindyk !  Same here on the CT Pillow Talk.  I'm very excited to have this opportunity to try Pillow Talk!

@ohheyitscindyk Congratulations on the gratis. That's a wonderful gift to come home to. Enjoy all of your lippies!

@mishanyc I definitely was looking forward to getting back haha thank you!

@TeamBIC I have to say Thank You again for the amazing gifts and for reintroducing me to the SC Cream Lip Stains! I hadn't tried these for years and I remember that I had previously picked out a color that didn't suit me and therefore really never gave the product a fair chance.  I don't have another shade like the one you gave us in my collection and I'm not only enjoying a little bit of a change in lip color but I'm actually loving the formula! I've already gotten compliments when I wear it and I find that I keep reaching for it since it has good lasting power without being horribly uncomfortable. Now I'm going to have to buy other colors, LOL. Thanks again so much ๐Ÿ˜Š.

Hope the rest of you are enjoying your lipsticks! 

Its awesome to really enjoy something new, right? Its like you dont have anything on. But it stays on and on๐Ÿ˜. I need to put this lippie on again for an all pink look @CookieGirl1 

Yay, @CookieGirl1!! It's such a good formula and I'm so glad you're enjoying it with the color you got!! 

Yessss @CookieGirl1 so happy to hear you're digging the SC cream lip formula! Agree with you on it being long-lasting and comfortable - SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 01 Always Red is my go-to red for those reasons ๐Ÿ˜Š 

Happy belated national lipstick ๐Ÿ’„ day! 

I can officially confirm my package arrived safely to my new address! I wasnโ€™t able to grab any photos, but Iโ€™m so excited to begin using these new lippies. CT Pillow Talk is a repeat for me, so I gifted that one to my mom which I think will work really well for her. Iโ€™m most excited about the YSL! A good red is a must have. Thank you @TeamBIC for your flexibility and ensuring I received this generous gift! 

Congrats, @alexasteph!! ๐Ÿฅณ Yay that it got to you!! So nice you were able to gift some of your mom!! 

That's such good news! Congrats, @alexasteph!

Congratulations, @alexasteph! ๐Ÿป

@alexasteph  Oh, I'm so glad you received it! And I bet your mom will be thrilled with the pillow talk! ๐Ÿ™‚

@alexasteph, good news! Happy to hear you received the gorgeous lippies. Have fun playing with all the beauties; hope you are settling into your new space!

@alexasteph -- Stoked that your package made it and you're enjoying these beauteous items, too.

@alexasteph Yay!  So happy that it made it!

Conversation Stats
Photos116
  • nationallipstickday.jpg
  • 0EE532FD-9A0A-4776-8495-2C30A6DC673A.jpeg
  • YSL-Insurgent Red, Fenty-Underdawg, Sephora Collection-Candy Love, Charlotte Tilbury-Pillowtalk
  • IMG_20210723_162057459.jpg
  • giphy
  • giphy
  • PXL_20210724_182024722.jpg
  • 56B55EFD-82B8-493A-8B7D-A1495550E550.jpeg
  • B24EB202-E212-4DBB-A695-BF2435CE81CE.jpeg
  • 179C6019-6C36-486A-91D9-2FA045E49AC3.jpeg
  • B41830EB-6368-43FF-B2B4-66B052309A70.jpeg
  • The cutest box!
  • inside box.jpg
  • Neglected lips
  • Pampered lips after the Agave scrub