Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

๐Ÿ’„ National Lipstick Day 2021 ๐Ÿ’„ Gratis Thread

Mark your calendars BICers, July 29th is a beloved beauty holiday - itโ€™s National Lipstick Day! Sephora is helping us celebrate by sending gratis some Community members, and we canโ€™t wait for you to show us what that is right here in this thread.

Thank you @TeamBIC for this generous gift Heart 

Looking to amp up the festivities? Be sure to check out the National Lipstick Day Sweepstakes for your 1 of 15 chance of winning a $200 Sephora e-Gift card:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Lip-Lovers/National-Lipstick-Day-Sweepstakes-Enter-to-Win-One-of-Fi...

Excited to see yโ€™all sport your favorite lippies xoxo

In the meantime, what do you think it will be?

nationallipstickday.jpg

Re: ๐Ÿ’„ National Lipstick Day 2021 ๐Ÿ’„ Gratis Thread

Wow @sabrinas , lip and glasses! ๐Ÿคฉ

This one looks great on you too @sabrinas ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ˜˜๐ŸŽˆ

Congratulations!! @sabrinas 

@sabrinas This shade is super flattering! Looks really nice paired with your gold frames ๐Ÿ‘“

Congratulations, @sabrinas !

Insurgent red is beautiful on you.  You are a great model!   I love your glasses, too, and everything with a watermelon print! ๐Ÿ˜Š

That color looks so good on you, @sabrinas !!!

Lovely @sabrinas 

Love it on you @sabrinas! Also - GREAT MINDS because I see we have the same glasses!! No makeup on me in this photo, just Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40 and fresh Sugar Lip Balm Sunscreen SPF 15 

carol glasses_july 2021.jpg

Awesome sassy attitude @CarolBT , I love it!! You look amazing. Iโ€™m pretty biased about glasses too tho! ๐Ÿค“

@CarolBT ,

You take a very nice makeup-free photo!  Worth bragging about.  I love the glasses on you and also on @sabrinas

Gorgeous @CarolBT !  And the glasses look amazing on both of you!  โค๏ธ

@CarolBT @sabrinas Love these glasses on you both ๐Ÿ˜

@CarolBT Ohhhh twins! I love these glasses! Funny enough, I have many pairs of glasses, yet the cheapest ones (aka these) are the ones I wear the most. I think they're so flattering! Warby Parker is great.

oh yeah @sabrinas I've probably got 4-5 pairs that I switch around

@sabrinas So pretty on you!

Happy National Lipstick Day, everyone! Thank you @TeamBIC for this extraordinary gratis! ๐Ÿ˜ Stunned doesnโ€™t begin to describe my reaction watching the unboxings take place here. Looking forward to seeing everyoneโ€™s marvelous looks and reading folksโ€™ thoughts on these lovely lippies. ๐Ÿ’–

7.29.2021 Lippie Day - gratis box.jpg7.29.2021 Lippie Day - all.jpg

Spoiler
The photo doesn't pick up the beautiful dark burgundy tint to Fenty Underdawg.The photo doesn't pick up the beautiful dark burgundy tint to Fenty Underdawg.
Thereโ€™s a lippie for all occasions! ๐Ÿ˜ With my state fully reopened and return to the office  schedules being put into place, I wanted to share how I plan to make BIC and these beautiful lippies a part of transitioning back and adjusting to my new normal.

Back to the office: I usually keep a few beauty products in my drawer at work. Hereโ€™s a peek at the new home for a couple of the lippies - gotta keep a solid โ€œgo toโ€ every day color on hand and Charlotte Tilbury Superstar Lips Lipstick - Pillow Talk Collection Pillow Talk #fits that bill beautifully. Also gotta have a lippie within reach for those times when my lips (or my spirits) need a little extra oomph. The Yves Saint Laurent The Slim Glow Matte Lipstick 202 Insurgent Red will be perfect for that - the gorgeous red can be toned down for a stained look or built up to add more wow! 
7.29.2021 Lippie Day - Work.jpg

Calling it a night! Bite Beauty Agave+ Weekly Vegan Lip Scrub 0.7 oz/ 20 g  and Tatcha The Kissu Lip Mask Original # will be doing their residencies on my nightstand for some luxe lip care. 
7.29.2021 Lippie Day - Nightstand.jpg

On the go! I donโ€™t know about yโ€™all but the bottom of my handbag can be a magnet for lipsticks, balms, glosses, etc. Iโ€™m planning on keeping the SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 68 Candy Love in my purse for whenever my lips need some color while on the go. Itโ€™s a shade thatโ€™s just a smidge out of my comfort zone but itโ€™s good for me to try new things in an effort to not only get back to normal, but make it a better normal than before.
7.29.2021 Lippie Day - Weekend.jpg

Weekend To Do's: Speaking of trying new things โ€ฆ if the Sephora pink is a smidge outside my comfort zone, Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Stunna Lip Paint Longwear Fluid Lip Color Underdawg is way out of it, at least on its own. But as my niece says โ€œyou just have to try.โ€ Out of the mouth of babes โ€ฆ So try I will. Maybe with a very light hand and mixed in with a few of the other gratis lippies. Will be checking out some of the fab suggestions y'all have provided. 

7.29.2021 Lippie Day - Weekend To Dos.jpg

Thank you again @CarolBT @AlexBT @LexBT @GeorginaBT! You beauties spoil us and outdo yourselves every time! 

Congrats, @itsfi!! ๐Ÿฅณ I love your usage plan!! 

@itsfi Oh wow, this is amazing and so impressive! ๐Ÿ˜ Excellent photography as usual, and I'm super jealous of your organization skills!! I love how you incorporated the lippies into your daily activities - and those swatches look so great!

Congratulations!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Awww, thank you @Shosh85! ๐Ÿค— This gratis was so above and beyond; a host of great products - some that have been in my collection and others that are new to me. It's been fun incorporating them into my routines. 

@itsfi  As always, your photography and writing is such a treat. I love how you plan to integrate these products into your life. Congratulations!!

@PrettyPaint, thank you! Such a generous gratis; truly a lippie for every occasion. It's been fun working them into my day-to-day activities. ๐Ÿ˜

Conversation Stats
Photos116
  • nationallipstickday.jpg
  • 0EE532FD-9A0A-4776-8495-2C30A6DC673A.jpeg
  • YSL-Insurgent Red, Fenty-Underdawg, Sephora Collection-Candy Love, Charlotte Tilbury-Pillowtalk
  • IMG_20210723_162057459.jpg
  • giphy
  • giphy
  • PXL_20210724_182024722.jpg
  • 56B55EFD-82B8-493A-8B7D-A1495550E550.jpeg
  • B24EB202-E212-4DBB-A695-BF2435CE81CE.jpeg
  • 179C6019-6C36-486A-91D9-2FA045E49AC3.jpeg
  • B41830EB-6368-43FF-B2B4-66B052309A70.jpeg
  • The cutest box!
  • inside box.jpg
  • Neglected lips
  • Pampered lips after the Agave scrub