Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

๐Ÿ’„ National Lipstick Day 2021 ๐Ÿ’„ Gratis Thread

Mark your calendars BICers, July 29th is a beloved beauty holiday - itโ€™s National Lipstick Day! Sephora is helping us celebrate by sending gratis some Community members, and we canโ€™t wait for you to show us what that is right here in this thread.

Thank you @TeamBIC for this generous gift Heart 

Looking to amp up the festivities? Be sure to check out the National Lipstick Day Sweepstakes for your 1 of 15 chance of winning a $200 Sephora e-Gift card:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Lip-Lovers/National-Lipstick-Day-Sweepstakes-Enter-to-Win-One-of-Fi...

Excited to see yโ€™all sport your favorite lippies xoxo

In the meantime, what do you think it will be?

nationallipstickday.jpg

Re: ๐Ÿ’„ National Lipstick Day 2021 ๐Ÿ’„ Gratis Thread

Enjoy your lovely gift, @danielledanielle ๐Ÿ’—

Congrats on receiving this amazing gratis, @danielledanielle!

Wooo - glad we could surprise you, @danielledanielle ๐Ÿ˜„ Enjoy and Happy National Lipstick Day! 

@danielledanielle Congrats on this gratis!

Congratsโฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธ@ @danielledanielle 

Congratulations @danielledanielle 

@danielledanielle  congrats and enjoy!  The kissu mask has me excited as well.  I passed on it cause I had way too many lip treatments and thought I was being โ€˜responsibleโ€™.  Now I donโ€™t have to pretend:) 

@heartsmyface  ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

We were gifted for being responsible!  That's how I'm taking it.

@danielledanielle   Iโ€™ll go along with that!  

@danielledanielle  Nice!  Have fun!!!

New word @danielledanielle I love it! Congrats! 

Heh, ty @Sunnysmom  I do love a good portmanteau, and when I can't think of one, I create 'em

@danielledanielle I need to borrow that one, lol.

Beyond grateful and excited to be included in this wonderful gratis @TeamBIC , very generous,  thank you so much! ๐Ÿ˜˜ My very favorite holiday of the year I think! ๐Ÿฅฐ ๐ŸŽ‰ 

Besides the obvious love for the red lip I am going to have a lot of fun trying out the other shades! I wanted to give them all a fair try so I tried them on their own and then proceeded with my science experiment ๐Ÿค“. (Wish I could ever do a decent pic of my lips but Iโ€™m challenged. ๐Ÿ˜‚) Started with Yves Saint Laurent The Slim Glow Matte Lipstick 202 Insurgent Red  , it will be an instant favorite and is such a pretty fall shade, I love it!  I left the stain as a base and tried Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Hydrating Lipstick Pillow Talk which gave it a nice depth also as itโ€™s a bit too pale for me on itโ€™s own. Itโ€™s ok! ( Looks so great on others!)   I then moved on to the SEPHORA COLLECTION Rouge Lip Tint with the other stains still underneath and that was fun too!  Pretty vibrant pink.  Hey, this pink thing is working for me ๐Ÿ˜„!  A quick blot and a dot of Tatcha The Kissu Lip Mask Original made it an easy soft shade for a warm summer day. I finished my experiment off with the vampy cool Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Stunna Lip Paint Longwear Fluid Lip Color Underdawg which I schmeared on and did a fast blot of a stain. So good with very little other makeup on. Again adding a gloss or the Tatcha mask gave it a modern look.  I knew I would love this one!  Iโ€™m also really happy to get the Bite Beauty Agave+ Weekly Vegan Lip Scrub 0.7 oz/ 20 g for the workout my lips got today.  Theyโ€™re a bit out of practice I have to say.  When the Bite Lip Lab used this on me I really liked it and have never bought it. Serendipity! Hard to say my favorite but I think itโ€™s not a stretch to still say the YSL. The heart wants what the heart wants! ๐Ÿ’„โค๏ธ

Thank you thank you again for making this lip- loving girl the happiest ever and congrats to all who got it also! ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹โŒโŒ (P.S. the hubs just rolled his eyes and is always happy when Iโ€™m happy!) 

1B03D6C8-54DE-4AC4-A2AD-E81D80EACED0.jpeg

Spoiler
F5BF0F41-9E68-468E-A869-FB7A0E272259.jpeg

Congrats, @Sunnysmom!! ๐Ÿฅณ Beautiful swatches!! 

Thank you kindly @haleyvvvv ! ๐Ÿ’ž

@Sunnysmom  Congrats! I loved reading about your experiment! ๐Ÿ™‚ I think the YSL may be my favorite too!

Thank you @PrettyPaint I love mixing mine to come up with the desired shade so this was another cool challenge using colors I normally donโ€™t do! The YSL is such a pretty one isnโ€™t it! Itโ€™s so fun that it looks so good on all of us I think! ๐Ÿค—

Congratulations @Sunnysmom! So happy to see a lippie lover like you received this fabulous gratis! ๐Ÿ˜ Insurgent Red and Underdawg will be right at home with your ravishing red lippie collection! ๐Ÿ’„ 

Aww thank you so much lovey @itsfi ! ๐Ÿฅฐ I was thrilled too! And oh yes they will! 

Congratulations on receiving this awesome gratis @Sunnysmom.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos116
  • nationallipstickday.jpg
  • 0EE532FD-9A0A-4776-8495-2C30A6DC673A.jpeg
  • YSL-Insurgent Red, Fenty-Underdawg, Sephora Collection-Candy Love, Charlotte Tilbury-Pillowtalk
  • IMG_20210723_162057459.jpg
  • giphy
  • giphy
  • PXL_20210724_182024722.jpg
  • 56B55EFD-82B8-493A-8B7D-A1495550E550.jpeg
  • B24EB202-E212-4DBB-A695-BF2435CE81CE.jpeg
  • 179C6019-6C36-486A-91D9-2FA045E49AC3.jpeg
  • B41830EB-6368-43FF-B2B4-66B052309A70.jpeg
  • The cutest box!
  • inside box.jpg
  • Neglected lips
  • Pampered lips after the Agave scrub