Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

๐Ÿ’„ National Lipstick Day 2021 ๐Ÿ’„ Gratis Thread

Mark your calendars BICers, July 29th is a beloved beauty holiday - itโ€™s National Lipstick Day! Sephora is helping us celebrate by sending gratis some Community members, and we canโ€™t wait for you to show us what that is right here in this thread.

Thank you @TeamBIC for this generous gift Heart 

Looking to amp up the festivities? Be sure to check out the National Lipstick Day Sweepstakes for your 1 of 15 chance of winning a $200 Sephora e-Gift card:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Lip-Lovers/National-Lipstick-Day-Sweepstakes-Enter-to-Win-One-of-Fi...

Excited to see yโ€™all sport your favorite lippies xoxo

In the meantime, what do you think it will be?

nationallipstickday.jpg

Re: ๐Ÿ’„ National Lipstick Day 2021 ๐Ÿ’„ Gratis Thread

Congrats, @heartsmyface! And yes, I'd love to see the lips print from the box on some reward bazaar items perhaps! 

@heartsmyface love this look on you, I'm getting glamrock Shirley Manson vibes โœจ

@pocketvenus   Ack thanks!  Iโ€™m definitely emanating some of that 90s Scottish grunge.  

YESSS, @pocketvenus -- A great look for both Shirley and our own @heartsmyface 

6686b6271dfa7a3317e0afd8bd55c34a

@quspork   Thanks:). Ahhhh, this is just making me want to do something vibrant!    I planned to go peachy ginger next week but I am weak for bright hair!  What to do?  

Woo - Happy National Lipstick Day, @heartsmyface! That lippie looks gorge on you. Also your husband's reaction to the package is so precious~ 

No promises for now, but noting the pj req! ๐Ÿ˜‰

@GeorginaBT   Thank you so much for bringing so many of us joy this week!  
Heโ€™s such a sweetheart to share in my enthusiasm and hype me up even more!  
yay!  Thanks for putting pjs on the ideas list:) 

Congratulations @heartsmyface !

@Ispend2much6   Thank you:) 

@heartsmyface  I swear you could pull if any lip color! It looks beautiful on you! Congrats!

oh, and I LOVE your PJ idea! That would be too cute, and so perfect! ๐Ÿ’‹

@Shosh85 Thank you!  I just want to say this lipstick is not kiss transfer proof and I have been banned from kisses until it is removed.  D doesnโ€™t think it looks beautiful on him.  it did last really well though!  

@heartsmyface  Haha! I totally understand! My lipstick wearing has seriously decreased ever since my boys were born! 

@heartsmyface I was thinking the same thing about the box when I saw photos. It's cute enough to be displayed. Congratulations on the gratis. I'm glad it lifted your spirits.  Your husband sounds like mine!  He knows a little about YSL, Bite, etc., because he's married to a makeup lover ๐Ÿ˜Š. Enjoy all of your beauties and Happy Lipstick Day. 

@mishanyc   Ha, Iโ€™m sure they know more about makeup than they admit.  no, thatโ€™s likely not true, I asked for mine to bring me a face cream while my back muscle was pulled and he brought me body lotion on the first run. So close.  im pretty sure he would put that on his face if he liked goop.  He literally washes his face and oh I got him using exfoliating pads, but then heโ€™s done.  The rest is goop. 

@heartsmyface First off, I'm so impressed that you had pulled your back muscle but still made sure your face was moisturized and thought of your face cream.  That's dedication right there.  And yes, body lotion?  Moisturizer?  What's the difference lol???  At one point, I was hospitalized on bed rest for the duration of my pregnancy. I wanted my skin care and makeup with me to help pick me up and make me feel like myself.  You had to see the things he was going to bring me ๐Ÿ™ˆ.  Like a stippling brush for my powder foundation bc he thought the brush was pretty. I Facetimed him to sort it out lol. It was cute tho. They try. They really do ๐Ÿ˜Š.

@mishanyc @Ha, itโ€™s the discomfort from not moisturizing that motivates me and not discipline๐Ÿ˜„.

oh gosh that sounds awful.  I imagine it mustโ€™ve been nice just having something to DO while laying there.  
hahaha, a stippling  brush.  Iโ€™m sure that would work in a pinch ;).   Nice to know he appreciates aesthetics though!  

Congratulations, @heartsmyface! I love how the Fenty Stunna looks on you!

@heartsmyface congratulations, beautiful! Such a kicky shade on you, you carry it well. And โœ‹๐Ÿผ raising my hand up over here for the pj idea๐Ÿ’•

@heartsmyface Ooh that looks ahmazing on you!!! โค๏ธ I've missed your face. Your husband is a gem! And yeah count me in on those pjs. 

Congrats @heartsmyface , and stunning as always! 

@heartsmyface  Congratulations and hugs to you. That's so cute of your husband. I love your PJ idea โค๏ธ

Conversation Stats
Photos116
  • nationallipstickday.jpg
  • 0EE532FD-9A0A-4776-8495-2C30A6DC673A.jpeg
  • YSL-Insurgent Red, Fenty-Underdawg, Sephora Collection-Candy Love, Charlotte Tilbury-Pillowtalk
  • IMG_20210723_162057459.jpg
  • giphy
  • giphy
  • PXL_20210724_182024722.jpg
  • 56B55EFD-82B8-493A-8B7D-A1495550E550.jpeg
  • B24EB202-E212-4DBB-A695-BF2435CE81CE.jpeg
  • 179C6019-6C36-486A-91D9-2FA045E49AC3.jpeg
  • B41830EB-6368-43FF-B2B4-66B052309A70.jpeg
  • The cutest box!
  • inside box.jpg
  • Neglected lips
  • Pampered lips after the Agave scrub