Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

๐Ÿ’„ National Lipstick Day 2021 ๐Ÿ’„ Gratis Thread

Mark your calendars BICers, July 29th is a beloved beauty holiday - itโ€™s National Lipstick Day! Sephora is helping us celebrate by sending gratis some Community members, and we canโ€™t wait for you to show us what that is right here in this thread.

Thank you @TeamBIC for this generous gift Heart 

Looking to amp up the festivities? Be sure to check out the National Lipstick Day Sweepstakes for your 1 of 15 chance of winning a $200 Sephora e-Gift card:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Lip-Lovers/National-Lipstick-Day-Sweepstakes-Enter-to-Win-One-of-Fi...

Excited to see yโ€™all sport your favorite lippies xoxo

In the meantime, what do you think it will be?

nationallipstickday.jpg

Re: ๐Ÿ’„ National Lipstick Day 2021 ๐Ÿ’„ Gratis Thread

Woohoo, congrats, @Shosh85! That is too funny about your husband๐Ÿ˜‚ Your first YSL?  You are in for a treat (and hopefully the scent isnโ€™t too much). Yay for crossing the Tatcha off of your wish list, too ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ

Thank you @eshoe! Out of the 6 lippies, my husband just had to walk by during the Fenty! He always has impeccable timing ๐Ÿ˜‚

I am super thrilled to cross the Kissu off my list - it definitely does not disappoint!

Oh good grief, @Shosh85, isnโ€™t that just how it works?!?! 

The Kissu was such a strange first experience for me. I expected a plum scent; nothing. I dipped the spatula in and ended up with way too much on the first try. I am still working on my first jar and have been taking my time as I knew I would want to replace it. This is such an extra special treat๐Ÿฅฐ

So fun  @Shosh85 , what a great party! And congrats! 

Thank you @Sunnysmom! Definitely love a good lipstick party! ๐Ÿ’„

@Shosh85  Congratulations!!!! The lip mask is so nice - enjoy! โค๏ธ  Your husband is too funny.

Thank so much @PrettyPaint! I heard him coming and just knew he'd say something ๐Ÿ˜‚

@Shosh85  Congratulations on getting this gratis!!! Love the reaction from your husband!

Thank you @ather! He's always got something to say about everything- he's trouble! ๐Ÿ˜‚

@Shosh85  I may need to put it on tonight and see what my husband says. Maybe we need a thread things our husbands sayโ€ฆ. Lol I think my little man may have a funnier reaction tho. When I put on a clay mask he does not like it and will tell me to fix my face. 

@ather  That's a geat idea!  Your son is adorable!  I warned my husband this was coming so he'd know it was a "free" Sephora shipment and didn't need to ask me "How many faces do you have?" ๐Ÿ˜‚

@Ispend2much6  Oh my gosh, too funny! I always warn my husband when something free is coming too ๐Ÿ˜‚

@Shosh85  He popped into Target tonight and had to ask customer service where the "roach motels" were (I know; finding droppings in a couple of areas that don't match anything I can find online!)  I guess the woman gave him a weird look; who knows what she must have been thinking of him asking for a "roach hotel." He asked if she knew what that was, and she said "Never heard of it." 

When he was telling me this story, he said, "She had a ton of makeup all over her face, and this black looking stuff that looked like a wing on the sides of her eyes."  Now, my husband does not notice what anyone looks like when he's out shopping, so she must have really stood out, so to speak.  I congratulated him for figuring out the correct term for "winged eyeliner." ๐Ÿ˜‚

@Ispend2much6  Oh my goodness, that's hilarious! "Black looking stuff that looked like a wing," totally made me crack up! He sounds like a hoot! ๐Ÿ˜‚

@Shosh85   Oh, he is.  He really is. ๐Ÿ˜‰

@Ispend2much6  Omg thatโ€™s awesome!!! I use to have a lululemon problem and I remember him asking me once how many pairs of black leggings do I need. Without skipping a beat I said 14 that way if I donโ€™t do laundry for two weeks Iโ€™d be covered. He stopped asking questions after that. 

@ather   You're a quick thinker; I'll take my inspiration from you. ๐Ÿ˜€

@Ispend2much6  That was pre child. Post child Iโ€™m much slower. 

@ather  Bahaha! That's a great idea for a thread.... and one I could join in on a regular basis ๐Ÿ˜…..... and oh my goodness, your little one's comment is hilarious! ๐Ÿ˜‚

C62C71BA-C7D4-4E8E-B36C-22B7AAD1FB93.jpeg

โ€ƒ

5EBF1806-DB1F-4210-A4DF-29BCF2030D71.jpeg

โ€ƒ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’• Just opened mine today, what a great treat! THANK YOU SO MUCH @TeamBIC  ๐Ÿ’•! Can't wait to try them all ๐Ÿค—

xoxo

Congrats, @Missnur!! ๐ŸŽ‰ This lippie looks amazing on you!! (Also that pink eye look!!)

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos116
  • nationallipstickday.jpg
  • 0EE532FD-9A0A-4776-8495-2C30A6DC673A.jpeg
  • YSL-Insurgent Red, Fenty-Underdawg, Sephora Collection-Candy Love, Charlotte Tilbury-Pillowtalk
  • IMG_20210723_162057459.jpg
  • giphy
  • giphy
  • PXL_20210724_182024722.jpg
  • 56B55EFD-82B8-493A-8B7D-A1495550E550.jpeg
  • B24EB202-E212-4DBB-A695-BF2435CE81CE.jpeg
  • 179C6019-6C36-486A-91D9-2FA045E49AC3.jpeg
  • B41830EB-6368-43FF-B2B4-66B052309A70.jpeg
  • The cutest box!
  • inside box.jpg
  • Neglected lips
  • Pampered lips after the Agave scrub