Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

πŸ’„ National Lipstick Day 2021 πŸ’„ Gratis Thread

Mark your calendars BICers, July 29th is a beloved beauty holiday - it’s National Lipstick Day! Sephora is helping us celebrate by sending gratis some Community members, and we can’t wait for you to show us what that is right here in this thread.

Thank you @TeamBIC for this generous gift Heart 

Looking to amp up the festivities? Be sure to check out the National Lipstick Day Sweepstakes for your 1 of 15 chance of winning a $200 Sephora e-Gift card:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Lip-Lovers/National-Lipstick-Day-Sweepstakes-Enter-to-Win-One-of-Fi...

Excited to see y’all sport your favorite lippies xoxo

In the meantime, what do you think it will be?

nationallipstickday.jpg

Re: πŸ’„ National Lipstick Day 2021 πŸ’„ Gratis Thread

@Shosh85  I may need to put it on tonight and see what my husband says. Maybe we need a thread things our husbands say…. Lol I think my little man may have a funnier reaction tho. When I put on a clay mask he does not like it and will tell me to fix my face. 

@ather  That's a geat idea!  Your son is adorable!  I warned my husband this was coming so he'd know it was a "free" Sephora shipment and didn't need to ask me "How many faces do you have?" πŸ˜‚

@Ispend2much6  Oh my gosh, too funny! I always warn my husband when something free is coming too πŸ˜‚

@Shosh85  He popped into Target tonight and had to ask customer service where the "roach motels" were (I know; finding droppings in a couple of areas that don't match anything I can find online!)  I guess the woman gave him a weird look; who knows what she must have been thinking of him asking for a "roach hotel." He asked if she knew what that was, and she said "Never heard of it." 

When he was telling me this story, he said, "She had a ton of makeup all over her face, and this black looking stuff that looked like a wing on the sides of her eyes."  Now, my husband does not notice what anyone looks like when he's out shopping, so she must have really stood out, so to speak.  I congratulated him for figuring out the correct term for "winged eyeliner." πŸ˜‚

@Ispend2much6  Oh my goodness, that's hilarious! "Black looking stuff that looked like a wing," totally made me crack up! He sounds like a hoot! πŸ˜‚

@Shosh85   Oh, he is.  He really is. πŸ˜‰

@Ispend2much6  Omg that’s awesome!!! I use to have a lululemon problem and I remember him asking me once how many pairs of black leggings do I need. Without skipping a beat I said 14 that way if I don’t do laundry for two weeks I’d be covered. He stopped asking questions after that. 

@ather   You're a quick thinker; I'll take my inspiration from you. πŸ˜€

@Ispend2much6  That was pre child. Post child I’m much slower. 

@ather  Bahaha! That's a great idea for a thread.... and one I could join in on a regular basis πŸ˜…..... and oh my goodness, your little one's comment is hilarious! πŸ˜‚

C62C71BA-C7D4-4E8E-B36C-22B7AAD1FB93.jpeg

 

5EBF1806-DB1F-4210-A4DF-29BCF2030D71.jpeg

β€ƒπŸŽ‰πŸ’• Just opened mine today, what a great treat! THANK YOU SO MUCH @TeamBIC  πŸ’•! Can't wait to try them all πŸ€—

xoxo

Congrats, @Missnur!! πŸŽ‰ This lippie looks amazing on you!! (Also that pink eye look!!)

Thank you! πŸ’—

That pink lippie looks amazing on you @Missnur! πŸ˜ƒ Congrats on these pretties! Have fun trying everything out! 

Thank you!! πŸ’•πŸ’•  

Congrats @Missnur . You will definitely rock all theseπŸ’–!

Thank you πŸ₯°

Oh YES @Missnur! And I *know* you'll rock those lippies in Gallery and help out our shoppers on the product pages. Can't wait to see all your looks β€οΈ

Thank you!!!! ☺️☺️ I'll start trying them out this weekend! They are all so great can't decide which one to try first ! 😁

Congratulations on receiving this awesome gratis @Missnur.

Thank you! πŸ€—

28 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos116
  • nationallipstickday.jpg
  • 0EE532FD-9A0A-4776-8495-2C30A6DC673A.jpeg
  • YSL-Insurgent Red, Fenty-Underdawg, Sephora Collection-Candy Love, Charlotte Tilbury-Pillowtalk
  • IMG_20210723_162057459.jpg
  • giphy
  • giphy
  • PXL_20210724_182024722.jpg
  • 56B55EFD-82B8-493A-8B7D-A1495550E550.jpeg
  • B24EB202-E212-4DBB-A695-BF2435CE81CE.jpeg
  • 179C6019-6C36-486A-91D9-2FA045E49AC3.jpeg
  • B41830EB-6368-43FF-B2B4-66B052309A70.jpeg
  • The cutest box!
  • inside box.jpg
  • Neglected lips
  • Pampered lips after the Agave scrub