Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

πŸ’„ National Lipstick Day 2021 πŸ’„ Gratis Thread

Mark your calendars BICers, July 29th is a beloved beauty holiday - it’s National Lipstick Day! Sephora is helping us celebrate by sending gratis some Community members, and we can’t wait for you to show us what that is right here in this thread.

Thank you @TeamBIC for this generous gift Heart 

Looking to amp up the festivities? Be sure to check out the National Lipstick Day Sweepstakes for your 1 of 15 chance of winning a $200 Sephora e-Gift card:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Lip-Lovers/National-Lipstick-Day-Sweepstakes-Enter-to-Win-One-of-Fi...

Excited to see y’all sport your favorite lippies xoxo

In the meantime, what do you think it will be?

nationallipstickday.jpg

Re: πŸ’„ National Lipstick Day 2021 πŸ’„ Gratis Thread

Ooh it’s exciting to have some more lipstick day fun. My first guess would be Urban Decay Vice Hydrating Lipstick - but that might be wishful thinking because a few of those shades are on my β€œlike” list for next time I place an order. My second guess would be Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Stay Vulnerable Glossy Lip Balm 

Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick Refill Nude Romance 

its funny I didn’t buy this product myself my sister bought it and I used it and fell madly in love with it!! I couldn’t stop reapplying it because of how soft and beautiful it was on my lips. I received so many compliments on it ❀️ one of my favs from her collection! 

Thanks @Mcakes for the thread!  And @TeamBIC  for giving us cause to celebrate one of the very best holidays!

Could it be the SEPHORA COLLECTION Lip Blush Blotted Matte Lipstick 11 Cuddle Time ?  I wonder what it means that I kept typing "Lip Lush"  instead of "Lip Blush?"πŸ˜‚  It wouldn't be far from the truth to say that I "imbibe" frequently in lipstick purchases, so the name would fit. πŸ˜‚

This was my guess as well, @Ispend2much6 @SportyGirly125. A package from good ol' VivaBox Solutions is arriving tomorrow so we'll see πŸ˜„

@quspork   I always know there's something good coming when I see Vivabox in my UPS account.

Yes, @Ispend2much6! It's almost like a little Christmas in July!

@Ispend2much6 I also think this might be it. Mine is coming on Saturday. 

@SportyGirly125  Mine too!  I'm so excited!

πŸ˜€

Thanks for starting this, @Mcakes!  @TeamBIC is always so good to us for National Lipstick Day!

Oooh great idea for a thread, @Mcakes! I am so excited, no matter what it is, I just appreciate that @TeamBIC shares the lipstick love with us πŸ’„πŸ₯°

Love this @Mcakes!! This part is honestly one of my most favorite things about work! Giving out gratis when we have the opportunity πŸ˜

Thank you so much @CarolBT Heart Y'all are so generous! 

I have a couple of guesses @Mcakes. First guess is Bite Beauty Power Move Hydrating Soft Matte Lipstick . My second guess is Urban Decay Vice Hydrating Lipstick .

@Loretta55 @Guessgal hydrating anything is my jam πŸ˜„ I wonder if we'll be getting different colors too πŸ€”

@Loretta55 You read my mind, girlfriend! πŸ™Œ

@Mcakes Splendid post! Idk what it is this year, but I've been quite literally counting down the days till the 29th like it's Christmas πŸ€ͺ

Thanks for starting this thread @Mcakes I am very excited for this gratis! I was thinking it might be the new FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Gloss Bomb Heat Universal Lip Luminizer + Plumper Hot Cherry  Whatever it is, I’m excited for it. Lipstick is life! 

@sprocketta ooh this would be such a fun pick! I am so excited to see what it is too, always fun trying a new lippie! 

Conversation Stats
Photos116
  • nationallipstickday.jpg
  • 0EE532FD-9A0A-4776-8495-2C30A6DC673A.jpeg
  • YSL-Insurgent Red, Fenty-Underdawg, Sephora Collection-Candy Love, Charlotte Tilbury-Pillowtalk
  • IMG_20210723_162057459.jpg
  • giphy
  • giphy
  • PXL_20210724_182024722.jpg
  • 56B55EFD-82B8-493A-8B7D-A1495550E550.jpeg
  • B24EB202-E212-4DBB-A695-BF2435CE81CE.jpeg
  • 179C6019-6C36-486A-91D9-2FA045E49AC3.jpeg
  • B41830EB-6368-43FF-B2B4-66B052309A70.jpeg
  • The cutest box!
  • inside box.jpg
  • Neglected lips
  • Pampered lips after the Agave scrub