Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Lip Lovers

NEW OCC Lip Tar mini packs

Hi everyone, 

Looks like OCC is coming out with mini lip tar packs for the holidays and it should launch tomorrow (Oct. 8/13) on Sephora.com. A 4 pack of the most popular mattes and a 12 pack of mattes and metallics.

Can't wait to see which colors will be in the packs!

Maybe Anime, Stalker, Black Dahlia and a nude? Anyways that's kinda what it looks like on the picture I've seen.

Re: NEW OCC Lip Tar mini packs

Thank you Veronika for this post - otherwise we wouldn't have known about the mini sizes!!

No problem!  I want them so bad! lol

$20 is a great price for the minis. I wonder how much the 12 pack is or if those are a smaller size than the 4pack.

Get your shopping fingers ready ladies, that 12-pack is MINE when it comes out! It will definitely be hard to get one when the holidays approach.

I have no self control, I ordered the 4 pack already. 

It's ok misscg.  I too have no self control! Smiley Wink

if i had to guess, i would predict that the 12 pack will also be 1/4 size, just like the 4 pack. i think its in the company's interest to produce one mini size rather than two. if that's the case, the price would have to be $60 or less, so i'm guessing the 12 pack will come in around $50? does anyone know if it's coming out today as well? the anticipation is seriously killing me.

Actually I had to edit this... It says beginning 10/8.  I'm stalking the website... hahaha

Ok so I just called my local Sephora and they have it! OMG they never have stuff the day it launches on-line plus I was told they got it a few days ago.... We always get stuff like weeks later. Apparently 7 are already on hold and they are going fast!  So I put one on hold! lol.  Think I'll pick this up tomorrow =)  They don't have the 12 pack yet.

I bet the mini set sells out really fast.  It is 4 colors for  just a couple of $ more than one of the regular ones.  I know that the amount of the color in the regular one will last me a lifetime, so I think this is a great way to try it.  I just placed an order.  Thanks for the heads up on this one!!

Although I wanted to wait until better samples were available, I just had to order this set after swatching the colors in person. I already had Black Dahlia but I have a friend who really wanted to try this out, so voila! I get three new colors and she gets to try out something new, win-win!

Sometimes it's just SO hard to wait.

If anyone purchase this please please please post pics! Thank you! Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Here you go:

memento, anime, nsfw, black dahlia

Sorry quality of the pics isn't as good as I would want it to be...

Thank you!! That helps a lot! I love the colors and the size is perfect to throw in a small purse.

Gosh black dahlia looks like black. I know I can't pull off black lipstick lol. The others look nice and wearable, maybe use the nude one to tone down the hot pink.

Thanks for the swatches.I just might pick up this set.I'm a sucker for lip products.

So... not to be a total make-up noob - but what do you do w/ the black? Does it mix in with the other colors w/o making them turn grey?

It's not really black 

(Image courtesy of Temptalia) 

I like this vampy red a lot better than bright reds. Love this set.

when I was wiping it off Black Dahlia mixed with Anime and NSFW and I think it could make some nice colors playing with that. =)

Hey peeps Black Dahlia isn't really black.  Check it out.

Credits to Temptalia

ps:  I think we should be allowed to post links instead of pics... due to copyright issues I hate doing this...

i actually really love this color. Think I may have to get this set this sunday when i go to rise and rouge. Smiley Happy

O that's much better! Lol. I can't wait to play with mine when it comes tomorrow.

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos8
  • jx61.jpg.jpeg
  • thank you.png
  • IMG_00000349 copy.jpg
  • IMG_00000351 copy.jpg
  • IMG_00000353 copy.jpg
  • occ_dahlia002.jpg
  • occ_dahlia003.jpg
  • swfupload_789991810047348121.jpg