Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|
Anonymous Insider

My current favorite bold lip shade! Which one is yours?

Be as bold as your lipstick. I abide by this quote. I have always been fascinated either by lip colors that are bold, or colors that a soft. I recently got my hands on MAC Rebel Lipstick, and I'm totally diggin' it. 

I would love to see what is your favorite shade. Dark or nude, whatever is your shade. Let's start posting! 

MAC Rebel Satin LipstickMAC Rebel Satin Lipstick

Re: My current favorite bold lip shade! Which one is yours?

I love my new satellite everlasting gliter vale from kvd

RE: My current favorite bold lip shade! Which one is yours?

I normally wear reds, but recently have been loving my Bite kale lipstick! It's surprisingly flattering and fun to wear.

Make Up For Ever in C207. I got this in the November Play box. I normally would never choose this color, but I'm really liking it!

@katkraklio That shade is stunning on you!!!!

@katkraklio That shade is stunning on you!!!!

I got Too Faced Peach Kiss in Drunk Dial as a Christmas gift and love it!

I love the Nyx extra creamy round lipstick in Black Cherry. It makes my teeth look whiter and it makes me feel like I have the confidence to take on anything!

My favourite bold shades are Carina by Anastasia Beverly Hills, and Backstage Bambi and A-Go-Go by Kat Von D

Do u know any good foundations

Bruno by Kat Von D. It was part of the Sanctuary collection but I love deep blues like this. For something more "every day" but bold I'm into Exorcism, also KVD

With all the HOF nostalgia, I’ve been wearing the Bite HOF lipstick. It’s a vibrant pinky purple on me. 

oh man that's hard. Mac flat put fabulous is one of my main squeezes. I love wearing fushia lipstick since you don't normally see it a lot. If I want something that'll stay on for a long night I wear kvd either Berlin or the project chimps color. I wish she would make the PC color permanent, it's soooooo beautiful. Nahzfuratoo is close but it's not the same

KVD Witches. Because you don’t understand why people wear black until you finally wear black. 🖤

YESSSSSSS!!! Love Black Lipstick!! I use Makeup Forever...it is definitely a true black!!

Anonymous Insider

Re: RE: My current favorite bold lip shade! Which one is yours?

The color looks stunning on you! I couldn't agree more. Off late, I'm fascinated by shades of grey. 

Anonymous Insider

Oooh, that’s a hard question! I just got the Kat Von D studded kiss in the shade sexer (it’s a super bright neon pink) and I’m kind of obsessed. My go to lipstick, however, is the Marc Jacobs kiss kiss bang bang. It was the birthday gift 2 years ago and it’s been my favorite ever since! I also love the color of my Too Faced melted latex in the shade bye Felicia, but I’m not crazy about the formula. I’m super obsessed with lipsticks (as you may have noticed) so it’s super hard to choose a favorite. By the way, that lipstick looks incredible on you! Super flattering!
Conversation Stats
  • 16 replies
  • 39 Hearts Given
  • 16 Contributors
Photos5
  • MAC Rebel Satin Lipstick
testing