Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers

Mix n match

Buying online means not being able to swatch shades and deciding through the swatches and pictures you see on the internet. Bcos of this, i sometimes end up getting a shade which looks nothing like shown on the internet. For eg huda beauty’s rendezvous. No lies its a beautiful shade, that pinky pale nude is a must-have but for a girl who leans more towards a hint of rosiness instead of pale, i wasn’t too impressed by the shade on myself. Now i have already invested and obviously won’t let it go to waste so instead of letting it be a nude pink, i use it more as a bright pink shade. I use bright pink lip pencils and if not then lipsticks to outline my lips and apply rendezvous which give the perfect ombre look. When i am still not happy with the shade i keep mixing more shades of lipsticks till i achieve the colour i want. I remember i had to go to a wedding and i was looking forward to wearing rendezvous but when i got it i wasn’t expecting the shade to be too pale. So i mixed 12 different shades of lipstick to achieve a perfect pinkish peach shade and also added 2-3 different layers of glosses. No doubt i was scared of what the shade might turn out to be as i was already done with my makeup for the wedding but in my opinion it turned out pretty well. Since then i just believe there is no lip shade which wont look good on you, if you feel like it doesnt suit you, you can make it work by doing your own magic instead of just giving up. So now i am not scared of getting any lip shade which won’t suit me! #hudabeauty #lipstick #powerbullet #rendezvous #pinklipstick #nudelipstick

Conversation Stats
  • 0 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 1 Contributors
testing