Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Masks & Lip Products

I was Just wondering if anyone is still wearing lip products under their masks? And if you are— then what products are you wearing & what colors? And what’s your favorite?! 💄

Re: Masks & Lip Products

@Chelseatjones  On the days I wear a KN95 (anytime I'm in a crowded place, doc's office, or hospital), I also wear lipstick. KN95s sit far enough off my face to not smear lipstick. I wear lipstick for myself instead of other people, so I don't care if no one ever sees it. I know it's there. 🙂 

I wear the same colors of lipstick I always wear, and I don't do seasonal makeup colors. My motto is "all of the colors, all of the time." I wear shades of red, blue, purple, black (no, all black lipsticks don't look alike), fuchsia, orange, terracotta, brown, pink, papaya coral, silver, gold, copper, grey, green, yellow, mauve... the only colors I won't wear (unless I'm doing a 2+ shade ombre) are pale pink and a few other pastels, most pink coral shades, and beige. I love satin/cream lipsticks the most. MAC, NARS, and Guerlain make up a big chunk of that collection, as do Pat McGrath and ColourPop—though CP keeps discontinuing the fun colors of their Lux bullets (Getty is still my favorite dark teal lipstick by any brand).  But I also love a comfy matte or semi-matte like PAT McGRATH LABS MatteTrance™ Lipstick and Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Mattemoiselle Plush Matte Lipstick . I'm not a huge fan of liquid mattes, but I do still like NARS Powermatte Lip Pigment a lot. I love SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Liquid Lip Mousse CARNATION and a few other shades, as well as many SEPHORA COLLECTION #LIPSTORIES Lipstick shades. And I'm a huge fan of Lancôme L'Absolu Lacquer Long-Lasting Liquid Lipstick , aka my favorite line of lip glosses ever. 

Listing all my favorite shades would take at least an hour. But you can see many people's favorite lipsticks (and other lip products) in this now-closed sweepstakes thread: *CLOSED* National Lipstick Day Sweepstakes: Enter to Win One of Fifteen $200 Sephora e-Gift Cards! 

Re: Masks & Lip Products

@Chelseatjones yup, I'm ALWAYS wearing lip products, even under a mask.  I always have on some kind of lip balm like the fresh Sugar Lip Treatment, a gloss, or a long-wearing lip product like the SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick that won't budge easily.  Don't let a mask stop you from wearing a pretty lippie :).

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing