cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

MUST haves

Hey Friends! 👋🏽 

I’m looking for the must have lip combo for my skin type. I’m a warm/neutral tan complexion. I never do anything crazy with my makeup and I love to stick with natural glammed lips. Ya know, a liner, lipstick, and gloss. What are your recomendaciones that I can wear on a casual day or glam up for a night out  

love

Re: MUST haves

@bebegirl777 
I love to use the Nars Precision
 Lip Liner in Lerins then put the Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Color Balm in Super Strawberry and then the Item Beauty Lip Quip Clean Moisturizing Lip Gloss in Hey Ya’ll on top and you get a bright and glossy look. Super simple but great combo. 

Bebegirl777

I believe you would fall in love with the It Cosmetics lip serums. Since you said you don't do anything crazy, the colors in this brand are extremely natural and just make your natural color better. A rosy pink would look good on you. The serums for It Cosmetics are extremely hydrating. Another brand I would recommend for you would be the moisture melt lip gloss stick by the brand Kaja. Extremely hydrating as well and they're not tacky like other brands.

Thank you! 

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing