Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Looking for lip products for hydration during winter

I am looking for a lip hydrating product that can helps my lips look hydrating and soft during day time. I am currently using Laneige which helps during night time but as soon as I get out in winter lips become dry and chopped again, at this time I am looking for anything that works and that is flavor/fragrance free

Re: Looking for lip products for hydration during winter

@skincarebykate Blistex Deep Moisture Renewal lip balm is by far my favourite for dry lips. It’s easily found at most grocery/department/drug stores. Another really great option if there are any Asian beauty shops near you is COSRX ceramide lip mask. It’s non-fragrant and I use it during the day as a lip balm. I actually found mine at Winners (Canadian version of Marshall’s/TJ Maxx) so you might get lucky if there’s one near you and you’re willing to hunt for it. 

@skincarebykate   I actually use Laneige in the daytime as well for a quick gloss. So that's a simple solution for you!

I do have other products that I like, but they have some fragrance, like fresh Rose Petal-Soft Deep Hydration Lip Balm 0.3 oz/ 10g or fresh Sugar Hydrating Lip Balm 

You could always use a dab of petroleum jelly. It's not sexy, but it works. 😊

I have the Major Volume Plumping Gloss by Patrick Ta! It's $26 and super hydrating. It's clean beauty too! It's AMAZING I have it in the shade 2CC's which is like a nude pinky color. GET IT NOW

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing