Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers

Looking for best/ popular makeup

What would you guys say is the best lip gloss, lip stick you name it! I need some recommendations for me and a friend whose birthday is coming up. 

Re: Looking for best/ popular makeup

@Joycehere 

Depends on your price range. If you want some really special balm Pat McGrath clear balm is tops but unless you hit a sale it's like $40 a tube. But there is a reason it's $40. It's really good in my opinion. Lipstick would be Kilian (scented) matte or Givenchy Le Rouge satin. Both are pricier. Kilian is like $58 a tube and Givenchy $38? a tube. Fenty lip gloss is $22? A piece and it's a good gloss. L'oreal makes nice lipsticks. $10-15? Maybelline Superstay Ink lip crayon is a good product that lasts. It's right around $10. If you are trying to make an impact buy lipstick directly from Chanel. It will cost about $40 but who is not happy with Chanel plus their packaging is fancy. Just be aware their products are scented.

@Joycehere @I know this will differ by person

Pat McGrath lipstick and lipgloss 

Tom Ford lipstick

Givenchy lip balm and lipstick

Dior lip oil 

MAC lipstick 

Hi @Joycehere! If you just want to have fun and experiment, SEPHORA COLLECTION #LIPSTORIES Destinations is a great option. The lipsticks are creamy, pigmented, and easy on the wallet if you want to grab a bunch of different shades.

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing