Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Looking for a lip stain

Hey all you wonderful people! So back in the day I had a lip product I LOVED from MAC known as the pro longwear lip. It's now discontinued- it was double-ended and had a longwear colour on one end and a clear topcoat on the other to add shine. This baby was advertised for 8-hr wear but it was dang near tattoo-strength staying power and absolutely no colour transfer. It was perfect for theatrical productions and I was heartbroken to discover it was no more. I've had some good times with the sephora lip stains and love how hydrating tarte H20 lip glosses are, but I still haven't found something with that absolute staying power with no transfer (not looking for makeout-proof but a personal pet peeve is leaving marks on glasses and having to touch up. I don't know if it's just being romanticized in my head but I'm open to trying others! What are your favourites? Not too worried about shade range - I'm pretty basic and tend to stick to berry or pinky-nude shades. What should I try? What have you found lasts the longest? 

Re: Looking for a lip stain

Nars has some wonderful lip stains. American Woman tint is universally flattering. Ensure you exfoliate your lips before applying and trust me, your lips will zing and pow. I always get compliments.

RE: Looking for a lip stain

Even though it’s drugstore, maybelline has a new Superstay lip ink crayon we use for theater productions and it doesn’t budge! Bite beauty is a runner-up!

RE: Looking for a lip stain

I have tried a lot of lip stains. My favorite is Sephora Cream Lip Stain. It lasts quite awhile, comes in a lot of colors and is reasonably priced. I often get compliments too.

Maybelline super stay is super drying!!! I would go for t...

Maybelline super stay is super drying!!! I would go for the Fenty lip paint. Absolutely amazing. If you want something to stay on all day I recommend Kylie's lip liner. It lasts all day for me.

Re: Maybelline super stay is super drying!!! I would go for t...

Where do you purchase Fenty lip paint?

Re: Maybelline super stay is super drying!!! I would go for t...

@beejett @Fenty direct or Ulta 

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing