Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Lolita MATTE Lipstick Dupe

I'm looking for a comparable (dupe) matte lipstick to Kat Von D's Studded Kiss MATTE Lipstick in Lolita?

The new KVD crème formula lolita shades aren't the same. Nor are the everlasting liquid lipsticks. I'm looking for the same shade and formula as Lolita (or Lolita OG) before the the company was sold and rebranded KVD. See swatch below, top left corner (or top middle).

Any suggestions?

Preferably one that smells like creme brulee lol!

swatlol.jpg

#lolita, #lolitaog, #oglolita, #studdedkiss, #katvond, #lolitadupe, #kvd

Re: Lolita MATTE Lipstick Dupe

Smashbox Always On Longwear Matte Liquid Lipstick Stepping Out Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Stunna Lip Paint Longwear Fluid Lip Color Uncuffed I feel like were similar but I haven't owned them in a while. Stila Patina as well. Check out the SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick, there's tons of shades and bound to be something close. I remember Lolita and OG Lolita were pretty different, one was more brick toned and another more mauve if I recall.

I've been using KVD everlasting liquid lipsticks (lovedare and mother) for a while now. Well ever since I scraped the last of lolita out of the tube 😭 

Thank you for the dupe suggestions! I'm gonna try Pat McGrath's omi and the Too Faced one.

And I might be going overboard but I want to get to roost status too so I'm putting in a few $50 orders (so I get all the freebies and free shipping!!).

This is my Lolita dupe haul (plus the 2 above):

• Huda Beauty - Girl's Trip

• Huda Beauty - Wedding Day

• Huda Beauty - Dirty Thirty

• Huda Beauty - Pool Party 

• Dior - Sensual

• Dior - Tendresse

• Melt - Lucretia

• Urban Decay - Hideaway

• Urban Decay - Uptight

• Urban Decay - Back Talk

• Pat McGrath - Venus in Furs

• Pat McGrath - Divine Rose

• Pat McGrath - Christy

• Makeup by Mario - Brielle

• Makeup by Mario - Annie

• Makeup by Mario - Rasa

• Nars - Tolède

• Smashbox - Stepping Out

• Smashbox - Not Today

• Smashbox - Promoted

• Fenty - Uncuffed

Not overboard at all, only 23 lipsticks 😅💁🏻‍♀️

And I work from home now and wear a mask out in public bahahahaha

🛍🛍🛍🛍🛍💸💸💸💸💸

@Sphuny What a haul! I haven’t tried most, just Stepping Out, Backtalk, and Christy. I hope you find one that suits you. Definitely layer them to get your perfect shade if you don’t have an exact dupe.

I'll give those a try! Thank you 😁💄

@Sphuny @I just realized that you were referring to the bullet lipsticks and not the liquid lipsticks. I never tried the bullet lipsticks but still have Lolita I and II (surprisingly!) and tried to find dupes in my collection even though I don’t have many matte lipsticks anymore.

8D6EB50E-760E-4309-BF59-49EC0B942082.jpeg
from elbow to wrist- Lolita, Lolita II, Saie Lip Blur Soft-Matte Hydrating Lipstick with Hyaluronic Acid Modern PAT McGRATH LABS MatteTrance™ Lipstick Omi 107 , Too Faced Melted Matte Liquid Lipstick Sell Out , Anastasia Beverly Hills Matte Lipstick Spice , NARS Velvet Matte Lipstick Pencil Bahama, NARS Velvet Matte Lipstick Pencil Walkyrie . I don’t have any mattes as dark as Lolita, unfortunately. The liquid lipsticks I recommended might still be worth a try. Hope this helps.

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
Photos2
  • swatlol.jpg
  • 8D6EB50E-760E-4309-BF59-49EC0B942082.jpeg
testing