cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Lisa Eldridge lipsticks

Hi all,

Wondering if the Lisa Eldridge lipsticks are worth hunting down? Thoughts?

Re: Lisa Eldridge lipsticks

You've been busy, @Sunnysmom ! 😄  Lovely, especially Cressida. 💖💖💖

Ha @Titian06 , slow week?! I debated the deep grey one too but always a next time! I start to sweat at a certain $ total! 😭 

@Sunnysmom LOL. ironically i think the highest my order has been was with the palettes, i ordered 2 and then 1 lipstick and 1 liner but i ended up returning the palettes anyway. I did just order the new foundation 2.5 after trying the sample and that was a week after ordering 4 glosses 😲

@aviscardi 😆, somehow it feels different when we spread them out?! Lol. I didn’t know or hadn’t thought about it she took returns except for damaged items etc ! Good to know. Can’t recall, did you get Sorcery eye? Like/ dislike if so? I only got Vega. 

I forget who i saw post about it because i thought the same and didn't think she would accept returns for whatever reason. Sometimes you get lucky and if you email a brand and its one item they write it off, i guess its more to return it. That happened to me once with VB and another with Jones Road.

i got both cinnabar and vega and had a hard time with them blending, they wouldn't adhere and just the pigment was a little lackluster. Especially with the mattes wanting to hard pan so i sent them both back

8 new shades coming this Thurs 9th and possible restocks too. Preview on her site now. 

23BE2D5C-BE09-481F-9B63-98F716A23599.jpeg

32E8B385-5708-4038-BA91-F08A5E4F78D0.jpeg

@Sunnysmom I ended up getting glosses in Decade, Pompadour, Carnival and Cinnabar with lipliners in Decade and Cinnabar. My first glosses! 

Oh those all sound lovely @ChristalM ! I held off! Hope you love them, I think you will! 💞

Velvet Sorcery lipstick and liner are back in stock, as well as a couple of palettes (not Sorcery.)

If anyone picks up Titania tag me please. I'm trying to hold back. I also really want Velvet Affair- any PMG or ND dupes that you know of? I've got quite a few of  both of those

@makeitup305 I picked up titania and cressida, i have swatches on my IG (anne.visca) of all 5 that i now own. I also wore both this weekend and loved it

Thanks so much @aviscardi ! I’m going to look at them! 

@makeitup305  According to Temptalia, ND's Claudia 15NB is a dupe.  It seems to me that there should be a Charlotte Tilbury dupe or two also; it looks like a shade she keeps repeating.

@Ispend2much6 I’m pretty sure I have Claudia. I need to swatch it and see. Thanks!

New Lisa Video. She’s wearing Duchess and new Lurex shadows that are coming next week.

A8314EAC-300B-4BA5-823F-AD9451C1156A.jpeg

Oh! I wonder what new shades she will be releasing. 

She shows them at some point in the video. One is gold, one is pearly, and one is red-purple, I believe.

Ah yes just went to watch it!  Ok i can get with these @Sunnysmom what do you think? I think I’m gonna get the pearl & gold Cressida & Titania 

@aviscardi  Do you think she was only wearing Cressida on her lids? I know she was wearing the pearl in the inner corners, but I am wondering if the Cressida has that look of wearing two different shades of shadow depending upon where the light hits her eye.

@Ispend2much6 oh it could be but i got the impression she also maybe had something in her crease and outer 

@Ispend2much6 I don’t really buy liquid eyeshadows anymore but this color on her is to die for.

Conversation Stats
Photos179
  • EA19B0D5-410D-4EC5-86BC-D7386A55BA37.jpeg
  • A5D138E9-C125-426B-968A-70D192F8AD4E.jpeg
  • Velvet fawn
  • Screen Shot 2020-09-26 at 12.59.34 PM.png
  • Screen Shot 2020-10-02 at 12.49.34 PM.png
  • 4C3D06C2-A477-4902-82DF-1E03181E5600.png
  • D037E32F-705D-43AB-BED6-95E693CF69ED.png
  • 9A02D32E-D944-4264-8128-0EEE69D85BDB.png
  • C22BBFD0-C6D7-408B-AC10-144540C6DE72.png
testing