cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Lisa Eldridge lipsticks

Hi all,

Wondering if the Lisa Eldridge lipsticks are worth hunting down? Thoughts?

Re: Lisa Eldridge lipsticks

omg night thoughts i need anyone know a dupe i can get off sephora?

I will PM you with my little scientific experiment @CrayTranny . Lol. I found a few close passable ones. Bummer that Rebel wasn’t it as too purpley etc tho I’d wondered about some older shades from MAC that I no longer have . 😊

@CrayTranny I can take a look if you’d like as I have some similar shades I think. 😊

its a very unique color not sure thats a easy task lol

It is @CrayTranny ! Maybe not but thought it may be a fun task to try! 😊

wow Pat M Entrance looks exactrly light soft matte ish satin wow you did that girl xoxo tyty

@CrayTranny editing this to add Gucci 506 Voile Louisa Red as another very good cooler tone option than PM Entranced which is warmer. LE is just that neutral in-between with both cool and warm isn’t it. 🤗😊

🤣 @CrayTranny well a few decent ones anyway! Kilian is pretty close too irl and the darn TF that are all but gone. And Dior truly. 😘🥰

@Sunnysmom Still pondering Palazzo. Looks so pretty on you.

I really like it @Winthrop44 , truly a soft red. I think her swatches kind of undersell these imho! 

@Sunnysmom Absolutely agree with you.

@Sunnysmom Oh my, I love your lipstick choices 💕💕

Thanks @Guessgal , vaguely familiar to many of yours I’m sure! 🥰 

Beautiful photos, @Sunnysmom !   Thank you for the swatches!  

They’re so nice @tsavorite ! 💞

@Sunnysmom ,

The fact that they are sheer certainly attracts me to them!  And your good reviews...

@tsavorite  I pulled out Rose Officiale to wear this past weekend, and I remember why I love the Lucent formula so much.  It made my lips look smooth, and the shade is perfect- just enough brightness.

Yup I bet there could be some shades you’d enjoy @tsavorite . They’re so soft and easy, and so far no bleeding into lip lines if any of that is ever an issue for you. I truly do like them a lot. 

@Sunnysmom, I'm swooning at your swatches and the speed of your delivery! I'm pleasantly surprised at how wearable Night Thoughts looks! Mine arrive on Thursday, taking the scenic route from Ohio.

Isn’t that just nutty @TraceyEB ?! Scenic route, I love that. Can’t wait to hear your thoughts too. I was so glad with the tone of Night Thoughts too! Kind of similar to Clinique Black Honey. 😊

@Sunnysmom  The question always is, will it go too pink on me?  If so, I will just look like a little girl playing with her mother's makeup.  Now Wonder Wheel looks way more subdued on your arm than on LE's site.  What to do?

@Ispend2much6 I know. Wish she did little sample cards like others sometimes do . Pricey tho for her I’m sure. It’s pretty much popsicle like she said. Is Love of My Life  too Barbie on you? I wonder if going the bit deeper route like Palazzo and just doing blotted effect would be better if so. I can see both on cheek if used super lightly obviously. Kind of like Chanel lip/ cheek pots. 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos179
  • EA19B0D5-410D-4EC5-86BC-D7386A55BA37.jpeg
  • A5D138E9-C125-426B-968A-70D192F8AD4E.jpeg
  • Velvet fawn
  • Screen Shot 2020-09-26 at 12.59.34 PM.png
  • Screen Shot 2020-10-02 at 12.49.34 PM.png
  • 4C3D06C2-A477-4902-82DF-1E03181E5600.png
  • D037E32F-705D-43AB-BED6-95E693CF69ED.png
  • 9A02D32E-D944-4264-8128-0EEE69D85BDB.png
  • C22BBFD0-C6D7-408B-AC10-144540C6DE72.png