cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Lisa Eldridge lipsticks

Hi all,

Wondering if the Lisa Eldridge lipsticks are worth hunting down? Thoughts?

Re: Lisa Eldridge lipsticks

Was trying to respond yesterday but now the email notification takes me to web but when i try to reply it brings me to the app where there is no button lol. Anyhow , yes agree sometimes i do that with regular lipsticks too, I’ll apply and then blot off with a tissue and then apply a little more after.  I always think I’m not getting too many things and then i walk away with an extra item than I thought and $150 later lol. 

Same @aviscardi ! It just all adds up even when you think oh just a few liners and lips. 😖

@Sunnysmom I ended up with Blush, Cinnabar and Jazz for free shipping. Ouch though. I remember the import duty was BAD on these last time...opssie! LOL

Ooh perfect @ChristalM ! I did a few liners and Jazz , Myth. Darn import duty. Grr. 

@Sunnysmom Ouch! Out for Delivery....$43 in taxes/fees. I should really learn to stop doing this! LOL

Oh man @ChristalM that’s just awful for you ! That’s a whole other product or 2. 😕

@Sunnysmom Yup but sadly it is what it is when shipping to Canada!~

I am most likely going to order one lipstick and three liners, if I had to pay customs I’d probably make sure the order was worth it. I’d have to say it seems like this launch is a bit rushed may be due to the fact that it’s not pre-launch, she seems not as prepared. She has some pictures up on her stories of swatches, but not really any of the glosses or lip liners. I saw a full lineup of swatches on two different skin tones no real close-ups

@aviscardi That’s how I felt about the video this time too! I ordered Petal, Blush Light and Cinnabar. I’m really pale and don’t usually go for anything as dark or warm as Cinnabar so it’ll be interesting. I can only use Blush as a stain so that’s how I’ll try Cinnabar too.

Yes. I think the timing tied into her being in Paris probably for work made it very tight. She posted swatches to her stories just a few hours before launch. Her lipsticks work great for the blotted look so i have hopes that cinnabar will be similar. Sometimes i do that with affair when i don’t want it so intense. I was interested in petal but didn’t see enough comparisons to decide in time. 

@ChristalM. I really like Blush Lightly. And a couple of lip liners.

@ChristalM I can't decide. I always think about it but then I end up ordering lipsticks that are easier to buy.

@curlychiquita Yeah I understand! These are shipping right away apparently and no pre-order so I am tempted. But yeah I remember customs was bad last time and my 3 lipsticks costs over $160 by the time I got them.

Lisa video is up!  

sadly no songbird lol. Lots of rich colors which isn’t really my thing so i think I’m looking at maybe 1 lipstick and 3 or 4 liners. She also didn’t swatch anything (well i take that back i think she compared petal and blush lightly) so I’m hoping she will show some on her IG before Friday launch 

Velvet Cinnabar

D3B594F4-9A7D-4B5B-A2C1-D9AA0C2AFA04.png

AD1BF65A-66A6-47DC-8201-F68C41E2ABA5.png

Two of the new lipsticks, Petal and Intrigue

EE694A26-1233-46D0-9FFF-62D8C19D070B.png

Looks like Lisa will have another new product

ED915669-5205-41A3-A875-8DDB648578C4.jpeg

Yup it’s foundation. Details coming soon she said. Pretty bottle. Sample cards will def help! Tricky. I bet the finish will be gooood. 

F7F426F0-74D2-42F3-B928-0ED67E6A342B.jpeg

Ugh this is so hard. Shade matching via a department store is already hard enough I can’t even imagine how to do it on a website with different stock etc. 

So excited! I may or may not have put it on my work calendar for a “meeting “ ;]

was surprised to see she is also releasing three new shades of the gloss, excited to see what the shades are. And I am crossing my fingers and my toes that songbird finally makes it to the velvet lipstick line.

I wonder what the bottle is? Everybody on Instagram seems to be guessing foundation. I don’t know how I would even begin to choose a foundation online since stock is not the same as a store like Sephora for returns/ exchanges.  Maybe liquid bronzer. Hopefully not some thing that I am interested in LOL

anyone have other guesses?

Hahaha! Love this @aviscardi! Here's hoping your "meeting" is a productive one. 😂 You'll have to present your findings to us at a later date. 😉

Conversation Stats
Photos179
  • EA19B0D5-410D-4EC5-86BC-D7386A55BA37.jpeg
  • A5D138E9-C125-426B-968A-70D192F8AD4E.jpeg
  • Velvet fawn
  • Screen Shot 2020-09-26 at 12.59.34 PM.png
  • Screen Shot 2020-10-02 at 12.49.34 PM.png
  • 4C3D06C2-A477-4902-82DF-1E03181E5600.png
  • D037E32F-705D-43AB-BED6-95E693CF69ED.png
  • 9A02D32E-D944-4264-8128-0EEE69D85BDB.png
  • C22BBFD0-C6D7-408B-AC10-144540C6DE72.png
testing