cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Lisa Eldridge lipsticks

Hi all,

Wondering if the Lisa Eldridge lipsticks are worth hunting down? Thoughts?

Re: Lisa Eldridge lipsticks

@Ispend2much6  My order's in Illinois right now, so hopefully it'll arrive tomorrow or Thursday instead of the estimated Friday. 

@WinglessOne. Sounds like you will have your pretties very soon! Can't wait to see them.

@Ispend2much6  I received a shipping notice yesterday morning and it looks like it might be out for delivery today.

However, this morning I also received a second email that showed that my order was only partially shipped. It seems my Painterly lipstick did not ship... did anyone else have that item left out of their shipment?

@Mochapj I had the same notice about Painterly. Apparently it's shipping separately from the rest of my order.

@Mochapj  I made four orders total, and received those shipping notices from the UK.  When I track those, they are showing to be arriving on Friday.

The emails I received today were short one order, which must be Painterly because it wasn't listed in the other emails.  This one is still showing to be delivered Friday, so hopefully it will be.

wonder if this is the shade that was stuck in transit that caused the original delay

Oh no. My order shipped yesterday as well due Thursday. I didn’t order painterly but my full order showed in the 2nd shipment email. 

More real life swatches and reviews from the British Beauty Blogger.

Screenshot_2021-06-10 Lisa Eldridge Enlivening Blush Review British Beauty Blogger.png

Screenshot_2021-06-10 Lisa Eldridge Embrace Gloss Luxuriously Lucent Lip Colours British Beauty Blogger(1).png

swatches from Temptalia

Screen Shot 2021-06-05 at 8.19.40 AM.pngScreen Shot 2021-06-05 at 8.19.50 AM.pngScreen Shot 2021-06-05 at 8.20.01 AM.pngScreen Shot 2021-06-05 at 8.20.08 AM.png

These swatches make me feel more confident of my choices, plus wanting a couple more!

Thx @Mochapj. I hope there’s better swatches on her soon. The lipsticks look all the same on her 😂🤣

I was gonna say the same thing @blackkitty2014  ! They look the same! I have Love of My Life from last go round and it isn’t this sheer. I don’t always love her swatches vs others. Tricky! But still great to see, thanks @Mochapj ! 

@blackkitty2014 I agree. I think maybe she only put one coat of them in the close ups. When I look at the full face photos you can see a difference but a lot of them still look pretty similar.

Considering it's the Lucent (sheer) formula, I'm not too surprised but was hoping for slightly better pigmentation.

Michele Wang has some swatches up

Top Pink Peotry, Bottom left: Pink Soap, bottom right: Dante DreamTop Pink Peotry, Bottom left: Pink Soap, bottom right: Dante Dreamtop: Cosmic Rose, Bottom: Crystal Nabulatop: Cosmic Rose, Bottom: Crystal NabulaL to R: Kitten Mischief, Spirited Away, Rose OfficialL to R: Kitten Mischief, Spirited Away, Rose Official

@blackkitty2014. Is this the proper place to post confessions? Hope so because oh Michele's video I added a second highlighter and two glosses. I am going to have to somehow block myself from this site... 

@Ispend2much6 @I try to not MW too much. She makes me want everything 😘

@blackkitty2014  These swatches make me even happier about my order—which I tried not to make (really, I did try!) but I couldn't resist the Delilah gloss shade. And since I was going to order that, I figured why not also try one of the new blushes. And hey, if I add a 3rd thing I get another makeup bag for free! 🤣 So I'm also waiting for Spirited Away and Pink Poetry to ship. 

Oh please do share the look when you receive your goodies @WinglessOne 🥰

@blackkitty2014   Thank you I missed  this! 

Thanks @blackkitty2014 ! These look so goood, can’t wait for them to arrive now! 

@Sunnysmom for sure. I think we will have fun with some of these 🥰

Conversation Stats
Photos179
  • EA19B0D5-410D-4EC5-86BC-D7386A55BA37.jpeg
  • A5D138E9-C125-426B-968A-70D192F8AD4E.jpeg
  • Velvet fawn
  • Screen Shot 2020-09-26 at 12.59.34 PM.png
  • Screen Shot 2020-10-02 at 12.49.34 PM.png
  • 4C3D06C2-A477-4902-82DF-1E03181E5600.png
  • D037E32F-705D-43AB-BED6-95E693CF69ED.png
  • 9A02D32E-D944-4264-8128-0EEE69D85BDB.png