cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Lisa Eldridge lipsticks

Hi all,

Wondering if the Lisa Eldridge lipsticks are worth hunting down? Thoughts?

Re: Lisa Eldridge lipsticks

@blackkitty2014, I just watched the video this morning and it's making it harder to wait for them to ship! Such pretty swatches!

I know @itsfi . I want all the lippies 😂🤣 I try to control myself ...it is hard 😘

I so understand how you feel @blackkitty2014! If ever a brand needs to be a sampler set with all the colors, it's Lisa Eldridge!!! 

I love when brands send more of a curated selection vs the entire collection ! Less wasteful. Kind of frustrates me when YTrs end up swatching shades they know won’t work for them just for the sake of the video. 

Saw this statement on Lisa E's IG page for those receiving the message "We're Not Shipping To Your Country."

@ChristalM @Mochapj 

Screenshot_20210529-124554.png

Oh wow. I just checked the website, so is everything in stock except pink soap it seems. 

Thanks @TraceyEB !

From her email today, here are the new shades of highlighters, blush, glosses and lipsticks . Past gloss and lipsticks also available for pre-order Saturday 29th. 

9082D190-505E-4D23-BB86-277A0395DCE0.jpegF6F24CC6-83CA-4AF0-8051-8751EAA7CD4D.jpeg982F62DD-ADCB-4AD3-9BD0-E13182EF3812.jpegBAF2CB40-249E-4C45-9594-B1B018C343AC.jpeg

@itsfi what did you end up picking up?! I have some guesses! 🤗🥰

Hahaha @Sunnysmom! Whatever would make you think that I picked up anything from this Memorial Day weekend sales?!! 😆

The Lisa Eldrige haul plan was one highlighter, one blush and one lippie. I can say for a fact that I managed to do that . . . and maybe a little bit more.😂  Would love to say that I'm not entirely sure how the other items ended up on that final order list. Hahaha! I'm hopeless. 

The final tally ended up being crystal nebula highlighter, soapy pink blush, spirited away lipstick as well as painterly though if it's too dark, I'll gift it to someone, and songbird lip gloss. I'm actually happy it won't ship until mid June; of course, I want it sooner but it'll work out better this way. 

😂I love it @itsfi , your list looks amazing and you came pretty close to the original! 🥰 I know, I just don’t know how some stuff ends up in my carts either! 🤔 Will be so fun to see your order “s” when they arrive! 😳😂

@Sunnysmom  I'm in for Painterly, Rose Official, Crystal Nebula, and Mountain Walk.  I'm still second guessing the highlighter shade, and wondering about Cosmic Rose.

@Ispend2much6, great picks! Looking forward to seeing your swatches!

Those sound amazing for you @Ispend2much6 ! I know it, I couldn’t decide on the highlighter shade either. So tricky! I’m sure we will love them all from past experience! 💞( I’m hoping Painterly is a lighter, slightly similar version of Hermes Rouge H too, with a little more warmth to it vs dark red, but hope not too much! So in other words not at ALL.) 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

@Sunnysmom  It didn't look red to me in the video, so that could be good news.  It's a tricky business, buying lipstick.

Correct @Ispend2much6 me either. Hope I wasn’t confusing also when referring to the red in Hermes Rouge H.  It is tricky but one we’re willing to take very seriously. 🙃😉

@Sunnysmom, my pre-order is in! Cosmic Rose highlighter, Venetian Red and Pink Poetry blush, Spirited Away and Rose Official lipsticks, and Beauty and Affair lip glosses. (The glosses are to jazz up Velvet Beauty and Velvet Fawn, which look flat on me on their own.) I appreciated that items did not sell out as I was shopping. What did you pick up?

Oh you guys did so good, just got home so catching up on the thread now !! @TraceyEB skipped on the liquid blushes since i will just end up powdering but i totally failed at the liquid highlighter lol. She posted swatches on IG which helped me remove painterly & feel better about my total haha. So i just got 2 luxe lipsticks in kitten mischief (i mean the name c’mon lol) & spirited away. Gloss in songbird and affair and then hl in crystal nebula.  I was on the edge of my seat waiting to order, this is the most i have ordered from her as well / makeup in one shot in the past year really. @Sunnysmom 

@aviscardi, great selections! Kitten Mischief is on my wishlist. Since LE created it for herself, I decided the shade would stick around. Looking forward to seeing swatches of all the products purchased by BIC members! Crystal Nebula was in my cart but I decided to buy Cosmic Rose to try the formula. Yes, a lot to purchase all at once!

Sounds like you made some great choices @aviscardi ! Will be good to see them. That’s funny about Painterly. That’s why I wanted it , with any cool tones! 😂 It’s good we all like different things I think! 🥰 It’s true, I agree, so painful to have to buy quite a lot at once! 😫

Me too @TraceyEB ! Now we can relax a bit?! 😀 So glad they stayed in stock as well tho it makes you keep thinking! 😂 I got Blush gloss to do the same, Painterly (love stain idea but hope not too brown !),  Crystal and Rose highlighter, Pink P, Mt Walk and Venetian red blush. Too much but this was one of my biggies for this year besides Hermes and Pat so I am clearly rationalizing! @blackkitty2014 @ChristalM @aviscardi 

Conversation Stats
Photos179
  • EA19B0D5-410D-4EC5-86BC-D7386A55BA37.jpeg
  • A5D138E9-C125-426B-968A-70D192F8AD4E.jpeg
  • Velvet fawn
  • Screen Shot 2020-09-26 at 12.59.34 PM.png
  • Screen Shot 2020-10-02 at 12.49.34 PM.png
  • 4C3D06C2-A477-4902-82DF-1E03181E5600.png
  • D037E32F-705D-43AB-BED6-95E693CF69ED.png
  • 9A02D32E-D944-4264-8128-0EEE69D85BDB.png
  • C22BBFD0-C6D7-408B-AC10-144540C6DE72.png
testing