cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Lisa Eldridge lipsticks

Hi all,

Wondering if the Lisa Eldridge lipsticks are worth hunting down? Thoughts?

Re: Lisa Eldridge lipsticks

@Sunnysmom, great picks! Am curious to see the Crystal highlighter, Mt Walk blush, and Painterly. Was considering Painterly but, like you, wondered if it was too brown. You will like the Blush gloss - it looks lovely over the lipstick as well as over the liner (though I don't like wearing the lip pencil, lipstick, and gloss all together). Can justify the spend because it only comes a few times a year. 😂 Hopefully, there won't be many more temptations this summer.

I’ll def tag you when we get our stuff @TraceyEB . I know, Painterly was a gamble but the stain and bitten got to me! 😂 Magic words for me. I love the Myth gloss so much I know Blush will be amazing and should help the lip shade on me too. Sadly it just does not look like it does on so many! This is one buy we can definitely rationalize as they happen so seldom in the year! 😉😘

I can’t wait to see everyone’s swatches especially painterly. When i saw the swatch on her IG that’s how i decided- thought it may be too cool toned on me, though i loved it on her. Haven’t decided if i want to post the lipstick and glosses in a separate Ig post when they come in 😉. And yes i wasn’t expecting so many new releases at once. At least i am assuming lipliners for fall and hoping for songbird lipstick to make an appearance. 

@TraceyEB @Sunnysmom I got these. Too much money for makes up but happy birthday to me 😘 Hope I will receive them on or around my birthday 😘😂

95370057-B9D5-4D96-B570-7BB08CE379E3.jpeg

@blackkitty2014  Happy early birthday!  Good thinking- I myself just bought some Dolce Gabbana stuff, having it count towards the next few gift-giving events. 🙂  Please tag me and let me see your swatches (if you post them.)

I’m so excited for you @blackkitty2014 ! Perfect birthday goodies for you! Happy birthday month to you girly! 😘🤗

@blackkitty2014, we bought a few products in common! Looking forward to seeing swatches of your blush shades and Kitten Mischief! Happy almost birthday!!!

@TraceyEB @Sunnysmom I didn't have any luck. I got in exactly on time and first it said they didn't ship to Canada and then things were selling out 😞 so I just got frustrated and gave up. I reminded myself of all the extra fees I paid last time to get to Canada anyway and closed the window. I hope you enjoy your goodies. Things did look pretty 🙂

Oh no. Was there different stock amounts available or did Canada sell out that fast ?

@aviscardi I am not sure but it was sure frustrating!

What?! Oh no @ChristalM . Can we help somehow?! Please let us know! 

@Sunnysmom ah thanks that is sweet! Looks like it was a bug but too late now. Everything is sold out. I must admit I find this approach to her launches, very off-putting.

Oh man I am so sorry @ChristalM that is truly frustrating. 😢 I wish I had anything for you! I wonder, do they say only one per person too so all get a chance at them? I have not noticed. I’m sure some grab too many 😕.  I did hear, as you also I’m sure, that she is planning a restock again soon plus the fall one so I think they’ll be back sooner than later?! 🤞🏻

@ChristalM, that is super frustrating! I did see some blush and true velvet shades sell out but on "Rest of the World" currency pages though there was quite a bit still available. It's a shame there are extra fees that make purchasing LE products with shipping to Canada unreasonably expensive.

Oh no @ChristalM . Must be a bug or something. I don’t see any reason why they don’t ship to Canada

Her videos are up! I am drooling, i like too many lipsticks ha. I kinda like the highlight too ugh. I don’t know where it would fit the way i apply makeup. Wondering if it sets down or stays tacky. I use CT wand because i can use it over makeup to amplify subtle highlighters and it dries down. And i liked her flawless filter but it was very finicky over a set face. 

I know @aviscardi , they all look gorgeous and no one sells them better than she does I don’t think! Sooo pretty. She does say to let them set a little so they must be a teeny bit tacky but then dry down? And can use them under blush or at the end also. Nice. And the lifting effect?! Yes please. 😊

Yes @Sunnysmom  i thought that was mostly to do with the skincare ingredient she was talking about. Ugh so hard to decide lol. I don’t go light with foundation or powder like she does, so I’d hope it wouldn’t lift my foundation under. Meanwhile I’m showing my hub and he’s like just take a shot and buy it. As much as i loved the look of the CT filter it was so greasy that it was hard to figure out the right combo or wait time to not stick. Maybe setting your face with a spray would help to then go in with a product  like this after

Yes probably so @aviscardi . Could you apply it first and then your foundation or won’t it show up. Or at the end. Worth a shot. I can’t imagine she would do anything that would stay too tacky you know? Especially since she mentions the tightening aspect which seems a bit dryer of an idea to me. But I’m not any expert at all and I imagine others can weigh in also. I only wear a very light tinted moisturizer usually if that.  I say def risk it. 🥰What a awesome hubby! Mine would prob do a major eye roll!  I didn’t do well with the CT either. Nope. Lol. I have enjoyed the Rare Beauty and Chanel products that are similar. Imagine you have tried them too. 💞

Lol @ risk it.  Haven’t tried any other products to compare but in my head I’m hoping that the LE is between the CT wand and flawless. It’s my base, it’s medium coverage so it usually doesn’t show through which is why i apply after. so far I haven’t found a light foundation that will actually last long enough

what are you picking up? @Sunnysmom ☺️

Oh that would be really pretty if so @aviscardi , I hope it will work well for you! I tagged you above with the goodies I grabbed! What did you end up with?! 💞

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos179
  • EA19B0D5-410D-4EC5-86BC-D7386A55BA37.jpeg
  • A5D138E9-C125-426B-968A-70D192F8AD4E.jpeg
  • Velvet fawn
  • Screen Shot 2020-09-26 at 12.59.34 PM.png
  • Screen Shot 2020-10-02 at 12.49.34 PM.png
  • 4C3D06C2-A477-4902-82DF-1E03181E5600.png
  • D037E32F-705D-43AB-BED6-95E693CF69ED.png
  • 9A02D32E-D944-4264-8128-0EEE69D85BDB.png
  • C22BBFD0-C6D7-408B-AC10-144540C6DE72.png