Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Liquid Lipstick

I was wondering if anyone knew a liquid lipstick that isn't completely drying, I tend to prefer nude lips and I find that liquid lipstick is either always dry or always wet.

RE: Liquid Lipstick

Kat Von D is the best way to go! The lipsticks very pigmented and non-drying.

Re: Liquid Lipstick

Coloured Raine! Their lipstick is one of the only liquid lipsticks that dont make my lips feel like concrete after a while lol

The Burberry line is terrific for me.  It's very moussy and not fully transfer proof but I like that.

KAT VON D! KAT VON D!! KAT VON D!!! I love her liquid lipsticks so much. They are pigmented and come in so many pretty colors. They are are also comfortable to wear and aren't very dry.

Dose of Colors, KVD, Jouer

My favorite brands include: ColourPop (mattes and satins), Dose of Colors, Jeffree Star, KVD, Kylie, Ofra, and the Sephora Cream Lipstains:)

A few of my favorite liquid lipsticks are ColourPop, KVD, Stila, Jeffree Star, Tarte and Ofra.

I love the Stila liquid lipsticks. Full disclosure, they were the first ones I tried. I loved them immediately, and, deciding not to complicate things, didn't investigate any other brands.  That's a rarity for me. I typically like to try everything to just make sure I'm not missing out on make up nirvana. The Stila was really that impressive - stays put, doesn't dry out my lips, long-wearing, great color, and so on. 

The Sephora Collection cream lip stains are amazing. They're long lasting and extremely comfortable

I like tarte liquid lipstick because they aren't very drying

There are lots of liquid lipsticks I find very comfortable to wear! ABH, Kat Von D and Stila are probably my favorites. The colourpop ultra satin and makeup monsters are my favorite indie formula.

I second the Kat Von D! her formula is great, not too thick and it's pretty transfer-proof without being drying. 

12 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 13 Contributors
testing