Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Liquid Lipstick Lova

I looove liquid lipstick, preferably mattes. I currently only use Too Faced, NYX, & Hola Neons liquid lipsticks. I love all 3 brands, but Iwant to add some other brands to my collection. I was thinking about Kat Von D’s everlasting liquid lipsticks..yay or nay? Any other suggestions will be helpful as well!

Re: Liquid Lipstick Lova

I really enjoy the everlasting liquid lipsticks by KVD. They apply so easily and dry quickly. They last a long time, 5-8 hours for me depending on how much I’m eating/drinking/kissing my kids. The darker shades can be a little bit drying so make sure your lips are prepped 🙂 

RE: Liquid Lipstick Lova

I own 10 Kat Von D lipsticks, I suggest getting the packs of 8 because it’s nice to experiment with the colors and they last such a long time. I also really love Stila, they stay all day and are more transfer proof than KVD in my opinion.
Anonymous Insider

Personally, I find the everlasting to be a little sticky and not great. It can be a hit or miss, but I really like my colourpop ultra mattes. I have the shades bumble and snowfleek, and I love both. Definitely try the kat von d if you like them, because the color range is amazing. Which NYX ones do you use? I have one of the soft matte lip creams and I’m not a fan.

you should try the ABH liquid lipsticks!! the matte formula is amazing and the lipstick won't crack!!
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing