Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Lip Lovers

Lipstick shade finder?

Does anyone know where that lipstick finder thing went?  I'm trying to see which colours would work best for my skin: fair skin with cool undertones...or is it pink undertones? or is that the same thing? I'm obviously confused.  (i'm a redhead with fair skin- duh and blue eyes with blueish veins.) I live in Australia so I can't just run down to sephora. Smiley Sad

Re: Lipstick shade finder?

MUFE did have a lipstick shade finder, it's mia. Google lipstick shade finder to get ideas what will work.

Sephora does have a list by lipstick color. It's not letting me post the link, but use sephora's search and use hot now, then on the left choose lips.

Maybe this will work:

http://www.sephora.com/lip-shades?mediaId=17300046

I had had no idea about this page. LOVE it!  Thanks!

That's it Smiley Happy

I'm not using a pc, so site won't allow my version of copy/paste.

I loved MUFE's lipstick shade finder and was sad when it went away. If you have a Sephora near you they do have a liptick matching system on paper using your ColorIQ number. I'd give that a try.

eta Oops sorry I see you are not near a Sephora. Well, maybe they can still help you. If you know your shade in a foundation sold by Sephora they can give you a ColorIQ match. You can do this online by yourself. Then try calling CS to see if they have the paper lipstick shade finder that is carried in stores. It's a referral sheet for cast members.

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors