Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
Anonymous Insider

Lipstick color advice!

I have relatively fair skin and chocolate brown hair but I feel like i wear the same, boring peachy  colored lip products all the time. Recommendations for colors and products that will work for my complexion and help me branch out would help so much! I usually wear simple eye makeup for reference. 

Tags:

Re: Lipstick color advice!

Hi @Anonymous

I'm just the same as you are! I'm always wearing the same color but recently I've been branching out into various lip tints that allow me to build into a bolder look! I really enjoy Beach Balm from Wander Beauty (specifically in the shade Dulce) and YSL Rouge Pur Couture Satin Radiance Lipstick. They are creamy yet provide great choices for taking that first step into a different look!

I hope you find a new lip color that helps you change up your look 🙂

Best,

Emily

Anonymous Insider

@emchiang I was just wondering what shade you wore for the YSL lipstick? Thanks for the advice, it's much appreciated! (: 

I have tried shades Rose Stiletto and Rose Dahlia! Both are beautiful and add a pop color to your everyday look!

RE: Lipstick color advice!

I would try some darker colored purple lipsticks. With brown hair and a lighter complexion it is easy to wear a variety of colors. Try TMI by urban decay
Anonymous Insider

Re: RE: Lipstick color advice!

Will do! Thanks! 

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing