Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Lip Lovers

Lipstick Queen: Let them eat cake

Quickly ladies, I need to be diffused. I want this lipstick badly, but its $45. Somebody tell me a really good dupe and/or talk me out of buying.Pic: Temptalia

Re: Lipstick Queen: Let them eat cake

I love Lipstick Queen, so I cannot talk you out of it, sorry.  This is very pretty.  Get it!

Thanks notcreative. It is my birthday weekend... that's justification, right?

YES!!!!!! And Happy Birthday!

Thank you quixotic Smiley Happy

I think that would make an excellent gift.  Totally justified.  Happy birthday.

That's super pretty! I wonder how it would look on darker skin....

Yeah, can't talk you out of it. There are some dupes listed on the temptalia page though. 

Wow, that's gorgeous! I just checked Temptalia's dupe list for this, and none of the other products were an exact match. The ones that were closest were more expensive than this one lol. I justify expensive makeup purchases by saying "I won't find anything else like this, this is so unique!" Smiley Very Happy 

How do you feel about this one? It is slightly darker than the Lipstick Queen tho.. This one is Clinique Long Last Lipstick in Bamboo Pink (I took this pic from Leticia Jane's blog)

i have this, it is really pretty! the gloss called Bamboo pink is a very sheer pink shimmer wash, even more similar to the Lipstick queen one...

Hi gogrey - is this Bamboo Pink at all blue/purple-ish? Because colors in that range look terrible on me. Possible overshare in the 'spoiler'. Thanks in advance Smiley Happy

Spoiler
I hated to be so openly morbid, but colors that go too much to the blue/purple range make me look like a corpse, that's a bit graphic, but it's totally true. I've had luck with numerous 'Mauves', just as long as they're not too blue/purple. Thanks my friend. Smiley Happy

Love It!! Guess what's going on my 'Love List'?

Thank you and I wish you hadn't -- no, I mean I Really wish you hadn't -- if there is a maximum number of items allowed on a love list, I may be one of the first to find out. Smiley Surprised

But I must thank you on behalf of my credit card company. Smiley Wink

Seriously, thank you, it is beautiful and I'm happy to add it to my love list. Smiley Happy

No problem! Smiley Wink

I gotta share the pretty stuff. Smiley Very Happy

and you like to share the yummy stuff too - that little heart shaped candy 'pacifier' that is your avatar, is making me drool - whenever I see it I start craving a watermelon Jolly Rancher. Smiley Happy

It was a Valentine's Day ring pop! I thought they stopped making them, but lo and behold I found them at Walgreens.

It looks sooooo delish - I'm once again drooling. Time to make a Jolly Ranchers Run! Smiley Happy

LOL. It actually was not that great. I am not a huge fan for hard candies..

That makes me feel a little better - I'm not big on hard candy either, rather waste my calories on other things, but every once in a while, a watermelon Jolly Rancher hits the spot....Ooh, even better, some Red Haribo Gummy Bears!! Makes a trip to the movies worth it. Smiley Happy

I am not a huge fan of sweets, but I like gummy worms! or Haribo Cola Gummies!

Holy Guacamole! Cola Gummie Bears?! Smiley Surprised

I've never seen them - they must be so yummy!

Now I'm gonna have to start stalking them - who knew you were a candy enabler, especially since you're not big on sweets.That's so funny. Smiley Very Happy

Sorry, those look like the lips of a sugar plum fairy. I can't disable you...its too....perfect! 

Hi BlushHoarder,

That's such a pretty shade. I couldn't find a dupe in a lipstick form however, I think that the Buxom
Buxom® Full-Bodied™ Lip Gloss in Muah, looks very similar! Its a light pale lavender shade with gold.

<3 Melissa

Thanks, Melissa! That just got added to my "Loves" list.

I have this gloss and LOVE it!!!

will try this out too. I love Buxom. Thanks Melissa

93 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos20
  • tumblr_inline_mvxqjnV3L31qm742j.gif
  • tumblr_mowxpfbSXs1s8njeuo1_500.gif
  • upload_5805545151529636201.jpg
  • muah.jpg
  • download (16).jpg