Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Lip Lovers

Lipstick Playground

Hello there my fellow lipstick junkies!

This thread is a playground for all lipstick junkies out there. A place where we can share anything about our darlings. Because... c'mon! We need our personal space to play, right? Smiley Wink Please, feel free to share anything and everything about your lovelies: hand/lip swatches, your staples, must haves, loved ones, not so loved ones, "fails", nasty lil buggers, lipstick of the day, new acquisitions, old flames, experiments, creative stuff, thoughts on lippies, challenges... lots and lots of photos, of course... You get the picture...  "Anything goes!"

Post, share, discus, and the most important thing - have fun!

I declare our lippie playground officially open! Smiley Happy

upload_6379308209478391538.jpg

Lippie junkies united!!! Smiley Wink

New, Spring 2017 Lipstick Challenge is here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Spring-2017-Lipstick-Challenge/td-p/2733982

Huda lip strobe in snobby from the give me lip set. With...

Huda lip strobe in snobby from the give me lip set. With as sparkly as it is it has a surprisingly smooth texture.

Re: Huda lip strobe in snobby from the give me lip set. With...

@moxiepancakes,

Snobby looks wonderful on you, of course. 

Good to hear about the smooth formula or texture!  Smiley Happy

That looks lovely on you @moxiepancakes!

It’s a really pretty colour on you @moxiepancakes! It looks so fresh and soft 💖

Re: Lipstick Playground

I just threw on YSL Rouge Volupté Shine in 6 pink to devotion.  I love this formula soooo much and am sad that I neglect these.  I remember when these lipsticks were « the thing » to have.  I never hear about them anymore which is really too bad. Please disregard the rest of my deshevelled self.  Just trying to get back in the game hereSmiley Happy 9E73113D-A79E-49B5-809E-C6CB8C7E8BD4.jpeg

@heartsmyface I don’t think you could take a bad photo, you’re so photogenic! I really love this shade on you, I’m always scared to try bright pinks but this just looks so fun! 

@heartsmyface,

Cross-posting how much that I like this lipstick on you! 

And, you look fabulous as is!  Smiley Happy

@tsavorite Thank you!  That’s awesome cause it’s all I have time to do most days. 😅😭

@heartsmyface, I so agree with you - the formula on the Rouge Volupte Shine line are phenomenal.  That color is gorgeous on you! 

Oh my goodness! If this is you looking disheveled, I hope I always look as disheveled as you.  You look beautiful!

Thanks, it’s a far cry from what I know I can look like with a little time to put into the effort.  The coloured hair helps make the unbrushed hair look like it’s on purpose. 

Lovin the lip on you @heartsmyface! The formula has a lot more colour then I realized.

RE: Lipstick Playground

Hello! I’ve missed all your beautiful faces the last couple months! I’m trying to rekindle what I loved about BT and this thread was definitely a big part of my enjoyment here! Hugs!

IMG_1590.jpg

Wearing Bite LC lipstick in Cin Cin. I wish they had kept this shade or made a similar AB one!

@malday,

Cin Cin is a beautiful shade!  It looks great on you! 

I hope than you can find a dupe.  Smiley Happy

RE: Re: Lipstick Playground

I’m a sucker for orange shades! Looking fab as per usual!

This is a great coral lippie on you @malday!

Gorgeous @malday! This coral lippie suits you really well! I love how it has such a natural finish. 

Thank you @juliehnguyen! Honestly this is the only coral I've ever found that looks natural on me haha. Most are really neon or too bright pink, I'm wondering if PMG Tropicalia would be similar.

I have to agree @malday! I find that most coral colors are too bright and intimidating. Hahah I wonder if it is because this shade has a slight red undertone, rather than a pink and orange undertone. I just looked it up online to see more swatches and Temptalia blog mentioned some possible dupes if you are interested.

KVD Magick - which unfortunately did not make it in the new reformulated Studded Kiss lipsticks Smiley Sad

It's super pretty with tiny silver sparkles. I don't wear pink often but whenever I wear this colour I'm pretty happy with it.

IMG_3803.jpg

8,825 Replies