Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Lip Lovers

Lipstick Playground

Hello there my fellow lipstick junkies!

This thread is a playground for all lipstick junkies out there. A place where we can share anything about our darlings. Because... c'mon! We need our personal space to play, right? Smiley Wink Please, feel free to share anything and everything about your lovelies: hand/lip swatches, your staples, must haves, loved ones, not so loved ones, "fails", nasty lil buggers, lipstick of the day, new acquisitions, old flames, experiments, creative stuff, thoughts on lippies, challenges... lots and lots of photos, of course... You get the picture...  "Anything goes!" ( to quote our lovely DiVWA ) Smiley Happy

Post, share, discus, and the most important thing - have fun!

I declare our lippie playground officially open! Smiley Happy

upload_6379308209478391538.jpg

Lippie junkies united!!! Smiley Wink

New, Spring 2017 Lipstick Challenge is here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Spring-2017-Lipstick-Challenge/td-p/2733982

Re: Lipstick Playground

Just wanted to share a moisturizing and surprisingly affordable lipstick I found a couple of days ago. It's the Body Shop Color Crush lipsticks! I have dry lips all year round and they get quickly dried up if I am wearing anything but lip balm. But I love lipsticks! So this was an amazing find for me. It is super moisturizing and the colors are pretty too! I picked up a Coral Blush (No. 110)

Hi, all!  Thought I'd stop by and say Hi.  I love lipstick.  I'm not sure what I'm wearing...I started out with a NARS color from the holiday set and then I put a similar color of Bite Beauty from their holiday set (?) on top.  Neither color is doing it for me today.  I'm hoping the new Bite LE will be the right color.  I'm letting it wear away and using Vaseline instead!

My lipstick today was NARS Bansar.  It goes so well with the new UD blush in Video.

i'm loving this "anything goes" lip thread..it is, however, making me very itchy--i want to buy so many things now..haha..anyway, i think it's so helpful to see the product applied on actual lips as well..just wanted to say that y'all are lovely and have great taste in lipstick!

I love your glasses!  Smiley Happy

good idea! looks great! now i want to go mix agatha w/ my tarred/feathered compact among other things..

OK, so I finally purchased a lip liner/primer (got the UD jumbo ozone pencil) and I'm a believer!

I applied my lipstick at 7:30 am and it's currently 3:20 pm... color has barely faded and lasted through coffee, a few snacks, and a sushi lunch... granted, these aren't particularly messy foods but I can certainly tell the difference in how faint my lip print on my coffee mug is compared to when I wasn't wearing any primer at all.

The only con is I screwed up a bit when putting on the lipstick and it was a little difficult to clean up the edges  but other than that, I'm quite happy.

Does anybody have Matte Royal and Stone from MAC's The Matte Lip collection? Would really like to see some swatches if possible, pretty pls. Smiley Happy

Currently obsessed with orange lips! I used Revlon's ColorBurst Matte Balm in Audacious, but it was a bit too in your face bright for me, so I used a peach lipgloss over it and blotted it out. It's a fun color for the warmer weather Smiley Happy

Audacious

Wow!  That color looks great on you, Anne!  Guess you're gonna keep it, huh?  Smiley Wink

My "color" today is Vaseline.

This was that Marc Jacobs 1000 point perc lipstick. 

•  

Took this pic when I was on vacation in Peru.

I'm wearing Clinique Chubby Stick Intense in Grandest Grape 

Peru.jpg

Ooh, I was wondering what those Dior lipsticks would look like. Nice!

Today's lipstick was UD Revolution in Rapture.

http://www.sephora.com/revolution-lipstick-P381305?skuId=1531961

Today's lipstick was UD's Revolution in Gash.

in color Gash

IMG_3415.JPG

Colour Pop Lippie Stix and Pencil in Frida

image.jpg

Ok... How long do you fellow lippie lovers hold on to your stuff? My collection is growing out of hand and there's no way I could ever use them all before they "expire". 

7,698 Replies