Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Lip Lovers

Lipstick Playground

Hello there my fellow lipstick junkies!

This thread is a playground for all lipstick junkies out there. A place where we can share anything about our darlings. Because... c'mon! We need our personal space to play, right? Smiley Wink Please, feel free to share anything and everything about your lovelies: hand/lip swatches, your staples, must haves, loved ones, not so loved ones, "fails", nasty lil buggers, lipstick of the day, new acquisitions, old flames, experiments, creative stuff, thoughts on lippies, challenges... lots and lots of photos, of course... You get the picture...  "Anything goes!" ( to quote our lovely DiVWA ) Smiley Happy

Post, share, discus, and the most important thing - have fun!

I declare our lippie playground officially open! Smiley Happy

upload_6379308209478391538.jpg

Lippie junkies united!!! Smiley Wink

New, Spring 2017 Lipstick Challenge is here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Spring-2017-Lipstick-Challenge/td-p/2733982

Re: Lipstick Playground

I literally was wowed when I scrolled down and saw this! Perfection!

Thank you!

Stunning! What a bummer that the formula is sticky. I'm sure you will find a way to make it work though because it's absolutely gorgeous Smiley Happy

Thanks! I sure hope so. Smiley Happy

Oh em geeeeee. I don't blame you for disliking the formula, since I feel the same way about stickiness, but this is just incredible on you.

Thanks, Beth!

This is so juicy and glossy!! I love it!

So, pretty! Screams Christmas!

This is so, so, so, pretty. I'd say this is your red. I love sticky gloss as long as wind doesnt blow...

Today is a repeat for me but I love the color. It looks different in sun and in shade.  Topshop Drive. Excuse the reflection of my eyeglasses in the sunnier photo. Spoiler shows how large and gorgeous our hydrangea shrub is right now. 

lipstick-topshop-drive-6-26-2015hEDIT - Copy.jpg

lipstick-topshop-drive-6-26-2015cEDIT - Copy.jpg

Spoiler
lipstick-topshop-drive-6-26-2015eEDIT - Copy.jpg

I just love hydrangeas.  They are my second favorite flower Smiley Happy

what's your first? Maybe I have it (or not).

Sunflowers!

LOL Nope, I don't have those. I don't see them much around here...

That's a foreign idea. I don't think I saw any plant more often than I did lavender there. Wait, maybe succulents.

Your lipstick looks great, but (sorry) your hydrangeas look even better!  They're just gorgeous!

Thanks! Nothing to be sorry about! This hydrangea is a hardcore bloomer every single year. Sometimes I cut the plant to the ground in certain areas and it always comes back.

I love how this shade looks in the sunlight! Looks beautiful on you Smiley Happy

Oh my lawrd, I love those hydrangeas! The color is gorgeous!

You look especially radiant and lovely today, Diva. Love that lippie on you! But, your skin is what I can't stop staring at!!! It's so beautiful and perfect! ( Hope that's not creepy. )

I know! Her skin is amazing!

Ditto.  All of the above; the skin, the lips and the hydrangeas...all gorgeous. Oh and the super cute glasses too!

7,698 Replies