Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Lip Lovers

Lipstick Playground

Hello there my fellow lipstick junkies!

This thread is a playground for all lipstick junkies out there. A place where we can share anything about our darlings. Because... c'mon! We need our personal space to play, right? Smiley Wink Please, feel free to share anything and everything about your lovelies: hand/lip swatches, your staples, must haves, loved ones, not so loved ones, "fails", nasty lil buggers, lipstick of the day, new acquisitions, old flames, experiments, creative stuff, thoughts on lippies, challenges... lots and lots of photos, of course... You get the picture...  "Anything goes!"

Post, share, discus, and the most important thing - have fun!

I declare our lippie playground officially open! Smiley Happy

upload_6379308209478391538.jpg

Lippie junkies united!!! Smiley Wink

New, Spring 2017 Lipstick Challenge is here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Spring-2017-Lipstick-Challenge/td-p/2733982

Lipstick Playground

Surratt gloss in soigne so glossy.

Re: Lipstick Playground

@moxiepancakes So beautiful! Love the glossy look on you Smiley Happy

Best,

Rebecca 

So glossy but so pretty @moxiepancakes 

R.I.P. little darlings.

Never again, TF.

IMG_9287.png

( They all turned. )

Turned? Please explain.

Turned? Please explain.

uh....went bad....ya know, turned....it went bad ...

uh....went bad....ya know, turned....it went bad ...

@lyravega  sorry about that!!! I already threw out DS Indian Rose and about to throw out full size of Casablanca.  I think i have 1 or 2 more full size rosy/coral nude about to go bad.  Good thing most of my TF are bright colors and red... those are okay.. otherwise i'd be so sad ... 

@lyravega  Less than a year? Ugh...I’d be pissed.

That’s a shame @lyravega 

@lyravega  Traitors! Sorry for the loss.

Less than a year is disappointing for sure @lyravega. The...

Less than a year is disappointing for sure @lyravega. They do have an expiration date, but if they go bad before then it's not worth it. TF has beautiful colors too.

@lyravega ,

That's very sad.  (Farewell, T.F.)    Thank you for the reminder.

Yeah, Tom Ford lost me.  Of all the lipsticks to go bad in less than a year it has to be the most expensive ones?  I wouldn’t have been able to use them up in time even if they were my only lipsticks which is ridiculous:/.  @lyravega 

awwwww so sad @Iyravega

awwwww so sad @Iyravega

RE: Re: Lipstick Playground

Wow @Iyravega! I’d be totally upset. That brand isn’t cheap. You’d think they’d have some lasting power.

@lyravega, oh no Smiley Sad

Ah that’s a real shame @lyravega  When lipsticks this expensive turn on you.

It’s been a while since I’ve posted in here but I recently went through my purses and back packs to see what I’d been neglecting to use on a regular basis. Here’s what I’ve got.

It’s gonna take me a while to get through all this. Can anyone else relate? Smiley Happy

4466EBA4-BEA1-427D-A436-0BF0297CDF58.jpeg

lol...that's nothing girl! I have 3 shoeboxes filled with...

lol...that's nothing girl! I have 3 shoeboxes filled with lippies that I have checked every single one every few months and they're all still good.....I have a definate problem when it comes to lippies, and all makeup really... OBSESSION!

RE: Re: Lipstick Playground

I definitely have a serious problem with lipstick. I find them everywhere. It’s to the point now that it’s rediculous. I know all of the numbers of YSL and Dior. Almost all of the names of Chanel. Then I started branching out to Pat Magrath, big mistake, my new crack!!!! Charlotte Tillsbury, Bond Girl.......I’m a mess. I did try to round them all up at one point. Way to embarrassing. 💋💋💋

Haha @trishavt . This makes me feel better given the current stash of lipsticks in my purse. I swear my bags are 5 lbs. lighter after I clean out the lip products.

9,592 Replies