Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Lip Lovers

Lipstick Playground

Hello there my fellow lipstick junkies!

This thread is a playground for all lipstick junkies out there. A place where we can share anything about our darlings. Because... c'mon! We need our personal space to play, right? Smiley Wink Please, feel free to share anything and everything about your lovelies: hand/lip swatches, your staples, must haves, loved ones, not so loved ones, "fails", nasty lil buggers, lipstick of the day, new acquisitions, old flames, experiments, creative stuff, thoughts on lippies, challenges... lots and lots of photos, of course... You get the picture...  "Anything goes!"

Post, share, discus, and the most important thing - have fun!

I declare our lippie playground officially open! Smiley Happy

upload_6379308209478391538.jpg

Lippie junkies united!!! Smiley Wink

New, Spring 2017 Lipstick Challenge is here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Spring-2017-Lipstick-Challenge/td-p/2733982

Re: Lipstick Playground

Beautiful!

Does this mean I have to open mine now? 😂 I have a deluxe sample from one of the old event bags...seeing it on you makes me want to wear it!

@k617 I think they hype has died down enoulgh orgasm can be cool again, I actuly really like the illuminator even if the blush and is not my favourite. 

@heartsmyface,

Classic works!  Pink is your color. This looks so pretty!  Sultry eyes!   Smiley Happy

Looking great @heartsmyface! Love the under eye look!!! 

Beautiful like always @heartsmyface! NARS Orgasm is such a flattering color! I'm obsessed with the blush but I never knew they released a lippie in this shade. And, your hair is so pretty! 😻😻 I never realized how purple it was until I saw this picture. 

Really?  They have an orgasm gloss, a lipstick, a multi stick, a highlighter...haha, they really made everything imaginable with the orgasm shade. They really milked it.  Smiley Very Happy @juliehnguyen

@juliehnguyen pretty sure NARS has most of those products in super orgasm too, the collection has gone more than a little overboard.

HAHA I've been so out of the loop when it comes to makeup @heartsmyface! I haven't even worn makeup for a few months now to allow my blemishes to heal. And, whenever I wear makeup my skin always gets really irritated and breakout (and I've tried so many brands). Nice to know that they released an entire line of NARS orgasm. It's such a pretty shade! 

@juliehnguyen,

I have so much empathy for you and problems with your skin! 

The Struggle is Real! 

So Pretty! And I love the smokey lavender on your eyes! @heartsmyface

ThanksSmiley Happy. It’s weird cause it’s actually a mixture of the pink and green in the palette that created that shade.  @sister13

Some spam headed your way! Had a quick trip to Nordstrom today and there was a bunch of new stuff out. This is the Chanel lip powder, I thought no it is the Rosso Parthenope. It’s so pretty, but the formula really doesn’t last long, like, my lips were dry by the time I got to the car, and I added my own lip balm. 

Some swatches below from the collection.  From L to R, the 2 liquid lips, then the 4 glosses, then the 2 Lip powders they had, Rosso Parthenope, then Rosso Pompeiano. I’ll probably x-post in Chanel with the eye shadow swatches.

Chanel Rosso Parthenope LE Powder DuoChanel Rosso Parthenope LE Powder Duo

Chanel Spring 2018Chanel Spring 2018

Thank you for the Chanel lip powder review, @sister13! I...

Thank you for the Chanel lip powder review, @sister13! I am intrigued by it, but I have dry to begin with so it sounds like it won't be a good fit.

Re: Thank you for the Chanel lip powder review, @sister13! I...

It might need another test run, but my lips tend to be dry too, and the gloss/balm was not enough. There are only a few lip balms that stay on me. But I do keep thinking about it, and I’m wondering about it as a cheek color now. Anyway, I’ll have to try it again sometime and see if I feel any differently about it. @curlychiquita @Aaliaa

Too bad the lip powder is drying because the colour looks great on you @sister13!

How romantic and youthful!  And thank you for the swatches!!!  I really love the shade four down from your wrist. @sister13

@heartsmyface, I forgot to mark all the colors, but the 2 coral-y glosses were really pretty similar. 

Haha, I see a differenceSmiley Tongue. I like the redder coral.  Well, I like them all but if I could choose just one that would be it.   @sister13

@sister13,

You look beautiful!  Smiley Happy

Thanks @tsavorite! ❤️❤️❤️

8,896 Replies