cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Lipstick Playground

Hello there my fellow lipstick junkies!

This thread is a playground for all lipstick junkies out there. A place where we can share anything about our darlings. Because... c'mon! We need our personal space to play, right? 😉 Please, feel free to share anything and everything about your lovelies: hand/lip swatches, your staples, must haves, loved ones, not so loved ones, "fails", nasty lil buggers, lipstick of the day, new acquisitions, old flames, experiments, creative stuff, thoughts on lippies, challenges... lots and lots of photos, of course... You get the picture...  "Anything goes!"

Post, share, discus, and the most important thing - have fun!

I declare our lippie playground officially open! 🙂

upload_6379308209478391538.jpg

Lippie junkies united!!! 😉

New, Spring 2017 Lipstick Challenge is here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Spring-2017-Lipstick-Challenge/td-p/2733982

Re: Lipstick Playground

Cross-posted to the 100 Days of Gloss thread: can any of you lipstick junkies out there point me towards a sheer(ish) red gloss or balm? I don't wear red lipstick, but spring/summer seems like the perfect time to experiment with a gentle, juicy wash of color. Sephora, Ulta, and drugstore picks all welcome! Many thanks 🙂

Forgot I had this @tastelikewater , NUDESTIX Nude Plumping Lip Glace Nude Cherry 00.

Color is Nude Cherry 00Color is Nude Cherry 00

RE: Re: Lipstick Playground

Ulta/drugstore - NYX has two red butter glosses that are sheer and very pretty. Also lime crime. Sephora - Pat McGrath has a red lipgloss and Fenty beauty has a sheer(ish) red poutsicle.

March 29th

I can't believe it was Nov. 30th when I last posted a photo in this thread. Well I am back with another, sadly out of focus shot. I already put all the caps back on so I'm just gonna roll with this group photo of my Bite collection. Not pictured: all my Bite lip pencils, and all my old retired shades that I dearly miss. I don't think I have ever actually thrown a Bite product in the trash (though I have returned a few) so I could still get them all together for a family photo sometime, with some extra effort.

Names in spoiler tag under the photo.

bite.jpg

Spoiler
Products left to right: Amuse Bouche Liquified Lip in Flambe, Amuse Bouche Lipstick in Hall of Famer, mini Amuse Bouche Lipsticks in Chai, Beetroot and Sweet Cream, Multisticks in Gelato and Cashew.
Samples at top: Multistick samples in Papaya, Biscotti and Cashew. I forgot to add in all my foil samples of Agave Lip Mask because I keep those with my other lip treatments...

I keep forgetting about this thread despite having it bookmarked... I meant to start posting here earlier this year. Yesterday I did a recount of my Pat McGrath lipsticks, mostly to talk myself out of buying a couple more during the PMG sale. 🤪 Why not share an updated photo of them? 

Not pictured: BlitzTrance in Blitz Gold.Not pictured: BlitzTrance in Blitz Gold.

Forgot to include these in 1st photo: Lip Fetish in Wild Cherry and a “Lip Labs” Astral Vinyl Gloss.Forgot to include these in 1st photo: Lip Fetish in Wild Cherry and a “Lip Labs” Astral Vinyl Gloss.

Shade names: 

Spoiler

LUST Gloss

Paraphernalia

Flesh 6

Skin Show Nudes Mini Trio:

- Flesh 4

- Flesh Fantasy

- Bronze Temptation

Lip Labs item: Gold Astral Vinyl Gloss

LiquiLUST matte (the 3 shorter tubes in the back) 

Revelation Red

Nightshade

Deceit

MatteTrance

Deep Orchid (2019 holiday pink case) 

Guinevere (2019 holiday coral red case) 

Deep Void

Antidote

Flesh 5

Elson (2018 holiday red case) 

McMenamy

Flesh 3

Color Blitz Mini Trio:

- Elson

- Obsessed!

- Full Panic

LuxeTrance

Tropicalia

Pink Ultraness

Beautiful Creature

Unnatural Natural

Major Red

Strangé

Exxotica

Wrecked

Lip Fetish Balm (white cases, except for one) 

Astral Blue Star (all black case) 

Flesh 3

Love Supreme

Full Fantasy

Ultra Vixen

Wild Cherry

BlitzTrance (sparkly gold cases)

Love Train

Rebel Red

Skin Flixx

Flesh Fatale

Blood Rush

Flesh 3

Emmanuelle
Not pictured: Blitz Gold 

I left my PMG lip liners out of this photo. I might post all my lip liners (from all brands) later. I don’t use lip liner each time I wear lipstick. I use them mostly to help reduce misbehavior of my chronic bleeders (certain glosses and bullets, particularly several Bite bullets), get crisper lines for liquid mattes, create ombré looks, and occasionally tweak a bullet’s color. 

@WinglessOne I've seen multiple pictures of your PMG collection and it blows me away every time. How many total is it now?

Hi @WinglessOne,

What a great collection!

Best,

Rebecca

Thanks @RebeccaBT ! 

This is an awesome collection @WinglessOne 👏❤️, wow lipstick heaven 

Thanks @2manyperfumes ! Of course my attempt to resist the PMG lipstick sale failed, so I have a few more now. 😄 I... might have a problem. 

The ones that are close to gone can be counted as fractions of whole lipsticks 😉 @WinglessOne 

@gingerleigh  Good idea! If only any of them were close to gone... I’m not even 1/4 through any of my full size PMGs yet. I have too many other bullets (by other brands) and try to rotate through my hoard on a regular basis. I think the only bullets I’ve ever finished are MAC Satins, and that’s because I’ve been wearing MACs since 1990. 😄 

Eh, some of my minis are near the halfway mark. I travel with those. I figure 3-4 minis = 1 FS, depending on the brand, so that gives me some “nuh-uh, I don’t have too much lipstick” wiggle room. 🙂

Pretty problem to have @WinglessOne 😘

What a beautiful collection @WinglessOne! So many pretties. <333

Thank you @itsfi  @Luvstravel  @curlychiquita  @sprocketta  @Ninasa88 ! 

@WinglessOne, That is a very impressive PMG lip collection ❣

@WinglessOne, That is a very impressive PMG lip collection ❣

@WinglessOne, your collection is so beautiful!  Your picture makes me happy 😃

@WinglessOne I bow to and worship your PMG collection.

RE: Re: Lipstick Playground

Wow you have so many 💄💜💗

Nov 30: Hourglass collection. (Let's see if I can manage to post this today, the site has been so difficult to use lately.)

Sorry these photos turned out so bad; I have been meaning to retake them but Thanksgiving and all got in the way, so the minis didn't quite make it all the way into the photo, and the lighting is just awful somehow, despite having directed my Hue bulbs toward the lippies at full intensity. Shade names, etc., in spoiler.

hourglass1.jpghourglass2.jpg

Spoiler
Top Photo: the Confession Lipstick holders in Rose Gold (2018), Gold (2017), and Ghost (2019), surrounded by refills of Confession Lipstick. At the bottom left is a mini of Girl Lip Stylo in Futurist, and at the bottom right is a mini of Unreal Lipgloss in Sublime.

Bottom Photo: Confession Lipsticks in My One Desire, If Only, I Woke Up, then a second My One Desire, followed by At Night, True Love Means, You Inspire, You Are My, and I Cherish.
9,644 Replies