Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Lip Lovers
|

Lipstick Playground

Hello there my fellow lipstick junkies!

This thread is a playground for all lipstick junkies out there. A place where we can share anything about our darlings. Because... c'mon! We need our personal space to play, right? Smiley Wink Please, feel free to share anything and everything about your lovelies: hand/lip swatches, your staples, must haves, loved ones, not so loved ones, "fails", nasty lil buggers, lipstick of the day, new acquisitions, old flames, experiments, creative stuff, thoughts on lippies, challenges... lots and lots of photos, of course... You get the picture...  "Anything goes!"

Post, share, discus, and the most important thing - have fun!

I declare our lippie playground officially open! Smiley Happy

upload_6379308209478391538.jpg

Lippie junkies united!!! Smiley Wink

New, Spring 2017 Lipstick Challenge is here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Spring-2017-Lipstick-Challenge/td-p/2733982

Re: Lipstick Playground

I keep forgetting about this thread despite having it bookmarked... I meant to start posting here earlier this year. Yesterday I did a recount of my Pat McGrath lipsticks, mostly to talk myself out of buying a couple more during the PMG sale. 🤪 Why not share an updated photo of them? 

9EDCE946-EC6C-4DD1-9588-4C88B34FB68E.jpegNot pictured: BlitzTrance in Blitz Gold.

CE7FD748-EBBF-4D35-B3CA-EA02B904B89F.jpegForgot to include these in 1st photo: Lip Fetish in Wild Cherry and a “Lip Labs” Astral Vinyl Gloss.

Shade names: 

Spoiler

LUST Gloss

Paraphernalia

Flesh 6

Skin Show Nudes Mini Trio:

- Flesh 4

- Flesh Fantasy

- Bronze Temptation

Lip Labs item: Gold Astral Vinyl Gloss

LiquiLUST matte (the 3 shorter tubes in the back) 

Revelation Red

Nightshade

Deceit

MatteTrance

Deep Orchid (2019 holiday pink case) 

Guinevere (2019 holiday coral red case) 

Deep Void

Antidote

Flesh 5

Elson (2018 holiday red case) 

McMenamy

Flesh 3

Color Blitz Mini Trio:

- Elson

- Obsessed!

- Full Panic

LuxeTrance

Tropicalia

Pink Ultraness

Beautiful Creature

Unnatural Natural

Major Red

Strangé

Exxotica

Wrecked

Lip Fetish Balm (white cases, except for one) 

Astral Blue Star (all black case) 

Flesh 3

Love Supreme

Full Fantasy

Ultra Vixen

Wild Cherry

BlitzTrance (sparkly gold cases)

Love Train

Rebel Red

Skin Flixx

Flesh Fatale

Blood Rush

Flesh 3

Emmanuelle
Not pictured: Blitz Gold 

I left my PMG lip liners out of this photo. I might post all my lip liners (from all brands) later. I don’t use lip liner each time I wear lipstick. I use them mostly to help reduce misbehavior of my chronic bleeders (certain glosses and bullets, particularly several Bite bullets), get crisper lines for liquid mattes, create ombré looks, and occasionally tweak a bullet’s color. 

@WinglessOne I've seen multiple pictures of your PMG collection and it blows me away every time. How many total is it now?

Hi @WinglessOne,

What a great collection!

Best,

Rebecca

Thanks @RebeccaBT ! 

This is an awesome collection @WinglessOne 👏❤️, wow lipstick heaven 

Thanks @2manyperfumes ! Of course my attempt to resist the PMG lipstick sale failed, so I have a few more now. Smiley Very Happy I... might have a problem. 

The ones that are close to gone can be counted as fractions of whole lipsticks Smiley Wink @WinglessOne 

@gingerleigh  Good idea! If only any of them were close to gone... I’m not even 1/4 through any of my full size PMGs yet. I have too many other bullets (by other brands) and try to rotate through my hoard on a regular basis. I think the only bullets I’ve ever finished are MAC Satins, and that’s because I’ve been wearing MACs since 1990. Smiley Very Happy 

Eh, some of my minis are near the halfway mark. I travel with those. I figure 3-4 minis = 1 FS, depending on the brand, so that gives me some “nuh-uh, I don’t have too much lipstick” wiggle room. Smiley Happy

Pretty problem to have @WinglessOne 😘

What a beautiful collection @WinglessOne! So many pretties. <333

Thank you @itsfi  @Luvstravel  @curlychiquita  @sprocketta  @Ninasa88 ! 

@WinglessOne, That is a very impressive PMG lip collection ❣

@WinglessOne, That is a very impressive PMG lip collection ❣

@WinglessOne, your collection is so beautiful!  Your picture makes me happy 😃

@WinglessOne I bow to and worship your PMG collection.

RE: Re: Lipstick Playground

Wow you have so many 💄💜💗

Nov 30: Hourglass collection. (Let's see if I can manage to post this today, the site has been so difficult to use lately.)

Sorry these photos turned out so bad; I have been meaning to retake them but Thanksgiving and all got in the way, so the minis didn't quite make it all the way into the photo, and the lighting is just awful somehow, despite having directed my Hue bulbs toward the lippies at full intensity. Shade names, etc., in spoiler.

hourglass1.jpghourglass2.jpg

Spoiler
Top Photo: the Confession Lipstick holders in Rose Gold (2018), Gold (2017), and Ghost (2019), surrounded by refills of Confession Lipstick. At the bottom left is a mini of Girl Lip Stylo in Futurist, and at the bottom right is a mini of Unreal Lipgloss in Sublime.

Bottom Photo: Confession Lipsticks in My One Desire, If Only, I Woke Up, then a second My One Desire, followed by At Night, True Love Means, You Inspire, You Are My, and I Cherish.

Great Hourglass collection,  @gingerleigh!

Thanks @curlychiquita !

Nov 8th: Lorac

I have a random deluxe mini of the Alter Ego gloss, in the shade Goddess, as well as three of the lippies from the Pirates of the Caribbean 2017 collection, and all of the lipsticks and glosses from the Beauty and the Beast 2017 collection. The Pirates ones are pretty cool, with a 2-in-1 lipstick and gloss, and a tiny mirror on one side of the gloss cap.

The POTC ones will need to be retired after I use them this last time, but the BATB collection has never been opened before, so I will keep using them for at least a year. I really can't stand it when I open an expired lipstick and try to use it, it leaves such a cringy memory that I hate to think of, like it is happening all over again. (Now I'm shuddering, thinking of a particularly bad time when I opened an expired lip gloss... I will leave the brand name out of it because I do like the brand....)

lorac2.jpglorac1.jpg

Spoiler

Pirates of the Caribbean: in the shades Trident, Me Hearties, and Risk it All.
Random deluxe mini: Alter Ego gloss in the shade Goddess.

Beauty and the Beast: lipsticks and glosses that share the shade names Red Rose, True Beauty, Savoir Faire, Belle-ieve, and Tres Chic.

Oct 27th: Nars collection

Nov 8th Edit: I had to retire almost all of the Velvet Lip Glides after using them for a last couple weeks. I will definitely buy more in the future, I love the formula, they are even nice to just blot off and wear sort of as a stain. The rest of the items have more lifetime left. I thought I had more NARS overall, but I guess not in my current lineup. And now that I have retired so many, I am left with very few!

(shade names in spoiler)

Spoiler
The top row is entirely Velvet Lip Glides: first, a mini of Le Palace; next, half-sizes of Rapture, Night Together, Californication, Burning Love, Immoral, and Staying Alive; and at the far right, a mini of Bound.
The three items that are positioned sideways, on the bottom left, are Orgasm lip gloss, Orgasm lipstick, and Jungle Red lipstick. To their right and right-side-up are a mini Powermatte Lip Pigment in American Woman, and Orgasm the Multiple.

nars.jpg