Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Lip Lovers

Lipstick Playground

Hello there my fellow lipstick junkies!

This thread is a playground for all lipstick junkies out there. A place where we can share anything about our darlings. Because... c'mon! We need our personal space to play, right? Smiley Wink Please, feel free to share anything and everything about your lovelies: hand/lip swatches, your staples, must haves, loved ones, not so loved ones, "fails", nasty lil buggers, lipstick of the day, new acquisitions, old flames, experiments, creative stuff, thoughts on lippies, challenges... lots and lots of photos, of course... You get the picture...  "Anything goes!"

Post, share, discus, and the most important thing - have fun!

I declare our lippie playground officially open! Smiley Happy

upload_6379308209478391538.jpg

Lippie junkies united!!! Smiley Wink

New, Spring 2017 Lipstick Challenge is here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Spring-2017-Lipstick-Challenge/td-p/2733982

Re: Lipstick Playground

@trishavt I can relate! I have so many different lip products and I gravitate toward 3 every day!

Best,

Rebecca

Absolutely @trishavt. I certainly can relate.

Absolutely @trishavt. I certainly can relate.

@trishavt  I’ve purged around 200 lipsticks since last summer during my ongoing lipstick declutter, leaving me with around 200 in my collection (including new purchases, because why stop buying lipstick during a lipstick declutter, I mean that’d be silly... sigh...). I can definitely relate. Smiley Very Happy 

The 100 Days of Lipstick thread is a good way to make yourself use all those neglected lovelies. https://community.sephora.com/t5/Lip-Lovers/100-Days-of-Lipstick-Challenge/td-p/4103047

nice! @trishavt

nice! @trishavt

RE: Re: Lipstick Playground

Yeah I can relate. I’ve got about 120 last count lipsticks and lip glosses screaming my name in my train case. I try not to buy, but who can resist so many pretty colors.

I can totally relate @trishavt  I buy a couple of lipsticks and wear them religiously for a few weeks and then something new comes and previous ones are forgotten forever.

@trishavt  Oh mah gaaaaah, this is great! Smiley Very Happy

We should make it a challenge! "Things I unearthed going through my bleep!" Smiley Very Happy

This makes me feel better about my lipstick. I only have...

This makes me feel better about my lipstick. I only have about 40-50 of them, but all of my friends think it is way too much. My weakness is a nice red.

@lyravega  ohhh that sounds like a fun challenge. I’ve got enough where that is possible. Maybe over 100 lipsticks/glosses at this point Smiley Wink

Lipstick Playground

Thanks @TeamBIC for the Valentine's surprise!

Congratulations!

Congratulations!

@Luvstravel Glad you got this gratis. 

@SportyGirly125 , Thanks. I've been busy working and haven't had a chance to try it on, but it looks like a perfect color!

Such a sweet surprise, @Luvstravel  ! Congrats! Enjoy your new pretty! What shade is it?

@lyravega , sorry I was working today. I received Crazy 4U. I haven't tried it on yet, but it looks like a perfect color!

Here are some swatches of KAJA - Heart Melter Lip Gloss Stick in Crazy 4U. One is heavier, one lighter. In different light, too. 

IMG_9226.jpgIMG_9228.jpg

Thank you!  I was just about to buy a couple including Crazy 4U but I can see it’s leaning on the warm side and may not go so well with my hair.  Much appreciated!!!  @lyravega   How are you liking them on?  I know you don’t need like balmy but how about the stain they leave? 

Yes, it's too warm. Honestly, I'd never get a product, or a shade, like this for me. Not my thing. But I am quite enjoying it. It's easy to use, no muss, no fuss. You know I am a bit  "ocd" about my lipstick application. Everything has to be crisp, clean, lines sharp and straight! And that takes time and patience. This is nice for a change: just swipe and go. Smiley Tongue I use it as a " tinted balm". Just a light swipe for a hint of color. Not bad for those no makeup days/light makeup days. And stain is always a plus in my book, and especially with creamy lipsticks that tend not to behave. At least something stays put, or behind, when all the product is gone! Smiley Very Happy 

@heartsmyface 

6CB8479C-36C2-4EA1-9670-3A3585ECAF9C.jpeg

This is Kaja Heart Melter in 05 Hunny Bun 

It is just stunning on you @heartsmyface  Goes really well with your hair and glowy skin.