Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Lip Lovers

Lipstick Playground

Hello there my fellow lipstick junkies!

This thread is a playground for all lipstick junkies out there. A place where we can share anything about our darlings. Because... c'mon! We need our personal space to play, right? Smiley Wink Please, feel free to share anything and everything about your lovelies: hand/lip swatches, your staples, must haves, loved ones, not so loved ones, "fails", nasty lil buggers, lipstick of the day, new acquisitions, old flames, experiments, creative stuff, thoughts on lippies, challenges... lots and lots of photos, of course... You get the picture...  "Anything goes!"

Post, share, discus, and the most important thing - have fun!

I declare our lippie playground officially open! Smiley Happy

upload_6379308209478391538.jpg

Lippie junkies united!!! Smiley Wink

New, Spring 2017 Lipstick Challenge is here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Spring-2017-Lipstick-Challenge/td-p/2733982

Re: Lipstick Playground

Screen Shot 2019-05-21 at 11.22.39 AM.png

Huda Beauty Power Bullet Matte Lipsticks! 

Left: Interview, Right: Joyride 

Keep in mind, the sun was barely out (cloudy day) so the colors look less saturated. I really liked “interview,” but “joyride” was a tad too muddy for my liking. Just personal preference. “Interview” is gorgeous!

Screen Shot 2019-05-21 at 11.21.19 AM.png

Left: Joyride, Right: Interview

Hi @MSena ,

I love love love this shade on you! So pretty! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Thank you for the kind words @JaneanBT   Smiley Happy 

Both of these look perfect on you!! Its like they were ma...

Both of these look perfect on you!! It's like they were made for you ❤ @MSena

Re: Both of these look perfect on you!! Its like they were ma...

@l8totheparty Thank you! I really like Huda's formula. It says matte but doesn't feel overly parched. 

@MSena, thanks for posting. Both of them look great. I'll...

@MSena, thanks for posting. Both of them look great. I'll have to swatch next time I'm in the store. 🙂

Re: @MSena, thanks for posting. Both of them look great. I'll...

@Luvstravel Please do! Both of these lean muted-orange, but there were so many other pretty shades. I've been eyeing "payday." 

RE: Lipstick Playground

I’m waiting on a whole bunch of new lippies from a couple of purchases lately! I realized that I don’t have enough 😂 so I bought some more!

Re: RE: Lipstick Playground

@KehDee I've also rediscovered my love for lipsticks (I blame the 100 days of lip challenge) and I just got a few during the sale that I fell in love with and now I've go my eyes on more colors 😬😅

20190507_150231.jpg

2 coats

During the sale I spoted a new shiseido lip balm. This is redwoodSHISEIDO - Color Gel Lip Balm - 106 Redwood 20190507_150115.jpg

One coat

Redwood is beautiful on you, @moxiepancakes!   Shiseido Lip Balm sounds very good to me.

@tsavorite  shisido lip balm is great 

I missed your pretty pictures @moxiepancakes!

Both are lovely but two coats of that Shiseido is my personal fave out of the two. 

@MSena thanks wish I could post more but sadly I don't ge...

@MSena thanks wish I could post more but sadly I don't get to wear much makeup at my current job.

Hi @moxiepancakes ,

I love this shade on you. The overall looks is very pretty! Thanks! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

RE: Re: Lipstick Playground

Wow, this shade looks like it was made for you!

oh I love this shade @moxiepancakes 😍

oh I love this shade @moxiepancakes 😍

Re: oh I love this shade @moxiepancakes 😍

Ordering this shade was a happy accident. I thought I ordered peony but clicked on redwood by mistake. 

This looks really pretty,  @moxiepancakes!

Lipstick Playground

Trying out the new sephora cream rouge in go girl. It nice for the price point and for such a light shade it preforms well. I'm not a huge fan of the texture which feels a bit oily after a while.

Lipstick Playground

Been wearing Smashbox Crimson chrome liquid lip color lately. Another brand not wearing in picture that I switch sometimes with is Anastasia St. Topez liquid gloss

1 Reply