Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Lip Lovers

Lipstick Playground

Hello there my fellow lipstick junkies!

This thread is a playground for all lipstick junkies out there. A place where we can share anything about our darlings. Because... c'mon! We need our personal space to play, right? Smiley Wink Please, feel free to share anything and everything about your lovelies: hand/lip swatches, your staples, must haves, loved ones, not so loved ones, "fails", nasty lil buggers, lipstick of the day, new acquisitions, old flames, experiments, creative stuff, thoughts on lippies, challenges... lots and lots of photos, of course... You get the picture...  "Anything goes!"

Post, share, discus, and the most important thing - have fun!

I declare our lippie playground officially open! Smiley Happy

upload_6379308209478391538.jpg

Lippie junkies united!!! Smiley Wink

New, Spring 2017 Lipstick Challenge is here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Spring-2017-Lipstick-Challenge/td-p/2733982

Re: Lipstick Playground

This color!! It adds so much life! My goodness- so gorgeous! @blackkitty2014

I really like that color @blackkitty2014!  Pretty!

Today- UD Amulet with whatever Gloss is in my car. Amulet is DARK on me!Today- UD Amulet with whatever Gloss is in my car. Amulet is DARK on me!

Yesterday- CP Dopey with Too Faced Peach Fuzz Gloss on top.Yesterday- CP Dopey with Too Faced Peach Fuzz Gloss on top.

@ClassicallyFab,

Both looks are beautiful!  I especially love Dopey with Peach Fuzz Gloss on top!  Smiley Happy

I love the Autumn leaves on the ground in the background of the first photo!  

Love amulet on you! It's dark on me too, such a great fall color!

You pull dark colors off just as well as you do the nudes @ClassicallyFab

I love Dopey on you @ClassicallyFab - I just checked my collection to make sure I had it and I do!!!

Lol @HookedOnBeauty2-of COURSE you do! I just got my CP MLP order, yesterday!!!! So excited!

I'm loving both @ClassicallyFab. But I'm really digging that dark one. You look so mysterious!

Thanks @jozkid! I’m going to have to try it on a non-work day. I felt like it may be a bit attention-grabbing in an insurance agency, lol.

@ClassicallyFab, you are just perfect. Love both looks. Sooo beautiful Heart

Thanks @blackkitty2014! 💕🙂

That combo is a perfect everyday look for you @ClassicallyFab!

Thanks @Ispend2much6! I forgot I had Dopey!

@ClassicallyFab Dopey is such a nice "almost nude" on you. Amulet is sooooo pretty on you. I love the darker shade on you. I feel the fall with this one, especially with the fall leaves in the background Smiley Very Happy

Thanks @Glitternoodle! I felt strang in Amulet, so when I got to work I wiped it off. I’ll try it this weekend, again. Wasn’t sure if it looked odd on me... I’m not Betty used to wearing dark colors.

@ClassicallyFab Oh, you should definitely wear it, you look absolutely gorgeous in this shade!! Although I have to say, you really look beautiful in all the shades you post!! 

Aww, thanks @Glitternoodle! I need that dose of encouragement to become more adventurous with makeup. 🙃💕

Tom Ford MarissaTom Ford Marissa

I normally don't like nude but not sure why I like Marissa so much. She is comfortable to wear, just a tiny tad pinkier than my lips. I'm under the weather (feel liked mini BK gives me his cold every other week) so just need some easy color to slap on. I might finish the tube sometime next year Smiley Wink

Love that "come hither" look you've got going there @blackkitty2014!

3 Replies